Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both the contribute links in the first post are dead. I would help if I could, have in the past...I prefer Paypal.
    sigpic
    09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
    1983 GS1100e
    82\83 1100e Frankenbike
    1980 GS1260
    Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Here's a new link http://www.thegsresources.com/supportus.php

Comment

Did you get my $50.00 donation a while back???? Magnafique

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
          Latest Update: You can now donate via PayPal directly to The GS Resources through the "Support the site" link on the homepage.

Hello friends,

We're now into the second half of the year and I noticed that only a dozen of us have made contributions to the care and feeding of The GS Resources.

I know a lot of you "good old boys" have just let it slip your mind and you'll get it in the mail to Frank soon.

How about all of you noobies? Isn't the awesome experience and helpful advice worth at least a quarter of what a shop would charge for an hour of labor?

For info about supporting the site, please click the link below:

UPDATE: If you'd like to use Paypal, Mr. robertbarr offers the service through his "cycleorings.com" website:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
          I do not know how old your post is.I would donate but can not use paypal.Give me some other way.
          future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

Ron, go to the home page, there is a "Support us" tab. That has information on how to donate.

Basically, you send Frank a message asking for his home address so you can send a check.

sigpic
            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
            Family Portrait
            Siblings and Spouses
            Mom's first ride
            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Just sent a donation via the paypal link.
              PB
              Central Jersey
              82' Suzuki GS750T

"Old school is the best school"

Comment

I just did, and thanks for reminding me to do so.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
                Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Just made donation via paypal, thanks for keeping this site up and running.
                  1982 Katana 1100, 1997 HD Ultra Classic, 1996 Buell S2T, 2002 BMW K1200RS, 1969 Royal Enfield Interceptor Triton project
                  New project 1979 GS1000S
                  Recently sold 1979 Honda CBX1000

Comment

Looks like it's been awhile since anyone posted to this thread, which is too bad! Just made a contribution, this is hands down the most helpful community on the 'net.
                    1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
                    1982 GS450txz (former bike)
                    LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Leonard,
                      Thanks for reminding me of my negligence.
                      I have "past".
                      Dave

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                        Leonard,
                        Thanks for reminding me of my negligence.
                        I have "past".
                        Dave
                        Same here....
                        Thanks,
                        Bob
                        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Thanks for the reminder guys.
                          This place is great, I just donated again!
                          1982 GS1100E "Jolene"

Comment

Just submitted my donation. Happy to support the form, a wonderful spurce of information. You have created a wonderful site to share and receive information.

Thanks,
                            Erik
                            1983 GR650 Tempter Rebuild - Completed and Sold

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post
                              Looks like it's been awhile since anyone posted to this thread, which is too bad!
                              While the occasional reminder might be nice, I am reasonably certain that I am not the only one who does not feel the need to brag about it and donates anonymously.

Comment

Originally posted by phydeauxmutt View Post
                                While the occasional reminder might be nice, I am reasonably certain that I am not the only one who does not feel the need to brag about it and donates anonymously.
                                Bragging publicly about not bragging about donating privately!!!
                                1983 GS 550 LD
                                2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Working...
                                X