GS Resources Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS Resources Gear

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO SUPPORT THE SITE. Show your support for this great GS community by proudly wearing the gear!

Looking for the ideal Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More. CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

T-shirts, polo's, hats.

Mouse pads, mugs, wall clocks.

Thongs , boxer shorts , teddy bears

All emblazoned with the famous GS Resources logo.

These items are ready to order now, with a few recommendations.

I am working on a template for the wall clock. In place of numbers, a small image of GS models. Oh yeah! I know you want one!

Watch for the new and improved GSR logo coming soon! The logo which appears on the top of this page has a shadow that may not appeal to you. If you wait, I will model both logo's for you.

Looking for the ideal Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More. CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO SUPPORT THE SITE. I will add to my own annual contribution all profit from GSR gear.

Just in time for Christmas!

Originally posted by Tom MLC View Post
    ALL PROCEEDS GO TO SUPPORT THE SITE. Show your support for this great GS community by proudly wearing the gear!

T-shirts, polo's, hats.

Mouse pads, mugs, wall clocks.

Thongs , boxer shorts , teddy bears

All emblazoned with the famous GS Resources logo.

These items are ready to order now, with a few recommendations.

I am working on a template for the wall clock. In place of numbers, a small image of GS models. Oh yeah! I know you want one!

Watch for the new and improved GSR logo coming soon! The logo which appears on the top of this page has a shadow that may not appeal to you. If you wait, I will model both logo's for you.

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO SUPPORT THE SITE. I will add to my own annual contribution all profit from GSR gear.

Just in time for Christmas!
    Did Tom love this site or what?!

Reading lot of his old threads tonight...

Comment

the link doesnt work

Comment

Working...
      X