Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wazz went down (Remembering Tina Wasserott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cathy and I raised glasses of chocolate milk in remembrance of a wonderful woman and also in honor of a great guy who will never forget. We were blessed to spend considerable time with Greg and Tina over the years and have great respect for both of them as a couple, as parents, and as riders. Tina's passing affected us strongly and we think of her on every ride.

Stay strong friend......

Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Maybe we should sticky this thread?

Comment

Is "stickyed" in many of our minds.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Doesn't seem like 7 years has passed. Enjoy each day and ride you get!

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
            Doesn't seem like 7 years has passed. Enjoy each day and ride you get!
            Amen to that Steve!
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
            Originally posted by Hayabuser
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I'm a day late posting this but yesterday was the anniversary of Tina Wasserott's passing. It's always a sad day but also a happy day to reflect on the fact that Cathy and I were lucky enough to have met Tina and cherish all the time we were able to spend with Tina and Greg.

Joe
              IBA# 24077
              '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
              '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
              '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Working...
              X