• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmint patti View Post
    Hi Mike!
    Long time no type (from me)
    Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Guitar seems to be the thing out here in the sticks.
    You ever coming this way?
    pmint
    Moving to the SF Bay in a month. That'll put me a lot closer. I plan on making quite a few rides out your way.

So soon!

Comment

Do you still have my phone # ? That would be too much fun.
      What kind of work did you find? A nice young woman in your life yet?
      Please, pm me, if you need any info.
      pmint

Comment

Originally posted by pmint patti View Post
        Do you still have my phone # ? That would be too much fun.
        What kind of work did you find? A nice young woman in your life yet?
        Please, pm me, if you need any info.
        pmint
        I don't have your number anymore, no. Was lost a couple of phones ago.

There are a couple of companies I work with out there, but I'm still 100% freelance so location isn't all that important.

Patti, there are so many nice young women in my life, but I have yet to find one that makes me forget all the others.

I will, however, keep looking with enthusiasm.

Comment

You devil-boy!!!......Go get 'em.
          You'll know when it's right.............pm me.

Comment

Well it looks like it's 8 yrs later. I haven't croaked yet, and I turned 69 yesterday.
            My back is in too bad of condition to ride the rice rocket anymore, therefore I will sell it. Was thinking of getting something smaller, but, it seems every day there is more and more traffic here. Outrageous tourism!
            I had no idea admins put this in a special thread! It sure made me smile... and reminded me to be humble... I love you guys, this family... and always will!

Comment

Happy belated birthday, Patti!
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Maybe one more pic of you aboard the souped-up 1100E before you sell it?

Happy Birthday!
                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Another Happy belated birthday. Keep on keepin on.
                  Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                  '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                  '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                  '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                  '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

A happy belated birthday Patti! So sorry to read about your accident. Have been off site for the summer. My dad passed away, then my mother in law, and that sent my wife into a tailspin. She is bipolar and spent the last few months in hospital going through a change of meds. Take care

Comment

Phred! Wow! You sure have been going through the wringer! Sorry!
                      Your wife needs your love the most, at this time... You are better than meds....

Myself? I'm improving! I discovered this natural pain killer Kratom. It has really been helping me!
                      And, I've been involved politically out here, at a basic level...
                      Body still hurts... Blah, blah, blah... But, I will never give up!!!

My Dad said that we all die of the same thing..."Lack of Breath"....

Comment

Your birthday is 8 days before mine.
                        1980 GS550E

Comment

Thank All of you so very much for caring about Gramma.
                          It's March 2020, and I am still going as strong as I can...
                          We just beat a big apartment complex that wanted to invade our rural lifestyles...
                          Next up 2-story condos around a "Lake" that is nothing but a dug out old cattle pond... Just a few blocks sway!
                          I will loose my peaceful retirement community... (that is ever-changing)...
                          Looks like I might have to find a place with less density. We have been discovered...

Where should Granny Go? (No wisecracks...lol)
                          I will be 70 this year... (Can't believe what I've survived !!!) ...I Love ALL of YOU !
                          Last edited by Peppermint Patti; 03-10-2020, 09:37 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Granny should get back on that monster 11E and escape suburban sprawl!
                            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Hi Patti, We have never met and I just read today about your wreck back in 2011. God's blessings for you and I'm glad you are doing better. I hope you find a bike that treats your back well. So sad about urban sprawl. I have a good friend that just moved out of Surprise a few miles further west.
                              Current Bikes:
                              2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
                                Hi Patti, We have never met and I just read today about your wreck back in 2011. God's blessings for you and I'm glad you are doing better. I hope you find a bike that treats your back well. So sad about urban sprawl. I have a good friend that just moved out of Surprise a few miles further west.

Seems like everyone is escaping to the great outdoors... where I live... I might have to change my life and find someone to settle down with... Woe the thought!
                                Everyone wants to be strong, mindful and self-reliant. I'm finding that's harder when you start aging... so: HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN NOW !!!!! Love, blessings and strength, sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X