This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peppermint Pattie's Condition

I hope I am posting this in the right place on this website. Please move it to where it is suppose to be if I got it wrong.
    Back a few weeks ago Pattie was involved in a serious car accident on I-17 in her truck. She was air lifted to Phoenix to a ICU and had surgery on her ankle, and back. She came thur both surgeries without any lasting problems according to the doctors. She is a hurt pup right now. You know what you look like when you go to a gang fight, and the rest of your gang don't show up. Well thats what she looks like, and feels like right now. Pattie has been transferred up closer to home to start the long rehab program she will be on for the next 3 or 4 months.

She is now at the Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
    3700 N. Windsong Drive
    Prescott Valley, Arizona 86314
    928-759-8800

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Right now she has no access to a computer. So if anyone wants to send her a card, I think that would really cheer her up. Her pain level goes up and down on a daily basis from all of her injuries. I am house sitting her house and dogs till she gets out of hospital which seems like it will be awhile. I boxed up her GS1100 parts and she mailed them off before this happened. She was worried about her parts because nobody would get backto the person she shipped them to. Its going to be a while before she gets back on her bike.

Dr. Gamma
    Last edited by Guest; 06-18-2011, 05:18 PM.

That certainly sounds like some serious pain.

Daniel

Comment

Best wishes…Hope she has money…bummer

Best wishes for your full recovery Patti!
      Bill
      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Hi Dr. Gamma,

Give Patti my best. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Please keep us updated.

All the best to you and yours,

Cliff
        Last edited by Guest; 06-18-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Damn Girl ! I didnt know ya got in an accident. Sh!t !! When it rains it pours...

I wish ya all the best in your recovery.....
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

All the best Patti

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery ppmint

Comment

First i had heard of this situation!! Send her my prayers as well. Maybe print these messages form her as well.
                MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

It doesn't rain it pours.Hope you get better soon.Thinking about you up here.

Comment

wow. God speed on recovery!

Comment

Hope you heal up real soon Patti.
                      sigpic
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Hope your recovery goes well Patti; good luck with your rehab. You are in our thoughts.

Comment

Wow, as if that poor wonderfull woman has not had enough pain in her life to recover from....

She is one extremly couragous fighter !

Patti , wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery !

Comment

Thoughts, prayers and good vibes to you Patti. I wish you a complete and speedy recovery.

Comment

Best wishes for a quick and full recovery.

Spyug

Comment

Working...
                              X