This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haztoys View Post
    I drive past where she is staying going to work ... If theres anything Patti needs or any help I would be glad to help ...
    Haztoys,

If you wouldn't mind printing out this thread (and updates) from time to time and bringing them to Patti (Sexton) that would be awesome - I'm sure she'll appreciate it!

Patti,

I am so sorry to hear that you're in yet another physical struggle - you've certainly endured more than your share, and you're due for a break, girlfriend! I sure hope you feel better soon, and that you mend quickly! As always, positive energy heading your way, Hon!!!

Regards,

Comment

Patti, this overriding urge you have to compete with everyone else has just got to stop.

Some of us have been badly hurt, even died in a couple of cases and then revived, but for cumulative damage.....You won!

Really.

You are the overall winner.

Now, stop it!

Get better soon, dear lady, and please keep us informed of progress.
      "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
      Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Patti, I'm sorry to hear that you got hurt but I am thankful that it happened in the truck and not the bike. Listen to what the doctors say and hurry up and get out of rehab. Prayers coming your way!

Frank

Comment

All the best and hoping for a good recovery.

Dan
          1980 GS1000G - Sold
          1978 GS1000E - Finished!
          1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
          1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
          2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
          1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
          2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

OMG Enough is Enough! Will the controlling powers (whom ever you may be) please give this girl a break? Prayers and love coming your way Patti. get better soon!

Comment

Hello This is Dr. Gamma, Pattie would like to thank everyone who has sent her a card during her stay in rehab hostpital. It sure brought a big smile to her face, plus the change in the tone in her voice was quite noticeable!!! She really needed something like those kind cards and notes to bring her back to way she always was. Pattie will still be in rehab a bit longer. She has progressed from bed and wheelchair, to be able to walk with the help of a walker. She is getting there!!! So just keep her in your prayers, and before all of us know it she will be as good as new. Might not be able to go thur the TSA xray machine without setting it off, but that is a smallprice to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by pmint patti View Post
                  Hello This is Dr. Gamma, Pattie would like to thank everyone who has sent her a card during her stay in rehab hostpital. It sure brought a big smile to her face, plus the change in the tone in her voice was quite noticeable!!! She really needed something like those kind cards and notes to bring her back to way she always was. Pattie will still be in rehab a bit longer. She has progressed from bed and wheelchair, to be able to walk with the help of a walker. She is getting there!!! So just keep her in your prayers, and before all of us know it she will be as good as new. Might not be able to go thur the TSA xray machine without setting it off, but that is a smallprice to pay.
                  Dr Gamma,

You didn't mention whether or not Patti was able to receive a print out of our messages from this thread. I hope she had the chance to see them. If not, please let us know, and one of us (probably me) will make it a point to print the thread out and mail it to her (I'll need to go back and find that address).

Thanks for the update!

Comment

I don't know you from anyone Patti, but I see you posting. I hope you recover soon.

Love,

Ricardo

Comment

Wishing you a sure and steady recovery PP!

Comment

I don't know you Patti, but I do know pain.
                        Hope you are feeling better real soon.

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
                          sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Bumping for an update - anyone heard anything?

Comment

She was on earlier as I saw her post in Tom MLC's thread.
                              sigpic
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

She was on this morning. That's a pretty good sign. She commented on Tom_MLC's thread in the Special Forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X