Page 612 of 612 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612
Results 6,111 to 6,114 of 6114

Thread: anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbill5491 View Post
    Wished you had asked me about that road, I could have forewarned ya, at least you didn't get hurt and the bike is fine.
    Yeah, it would have been wise to seek your input for sure! I sent you a text message from the VLA saying I was headed toward Magdelana, then North toward Grants. I didn't however mention which road I was taking, partly because I was just not sure at that point. Anyway, thanks and I will definitely ask you about the roads down South next time!

Cheers!
    Roger

Current ride 83 GS850G

40' and rainy but grabbed about 30 miles after work!!!

Watched a plane come in... Nice to relax, 25 years ago my Dad and I use to hangout and watch the planes come in.

The TUX is running like a champ!

Might hit 50' this week!!!
    69 Honda CT90... The Fiance bike project
    81 Suzuki GS650G The something project...
    89 Honda VTR250 - Baby Interceptor
    15 Suzuki TU250X - The Tuxman SCR250
    08 Kawasaki ZG1400 - Primary stead, mile eater, warp capable daily ride.
    13 Infiniti G37 S New aged "Z" Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedz123 View Post
    Watched a plane come in... Nice to relax, 25 years ago my Dad and I use to hangout and watch the planes come in.

The TUX is running like a champ!

Might hit 50' this week!!!
    Nice! We used to love hanging out watching planes. After 9/11 the area around the airport was harder to access. Seems really odd to see an elevation only 490 feet. Like a few numbers fell off of the sign. We're sitting over 5000 feet here.
    Roger

Current ride 83 GS850G

Quote Originally Posted by Burque73 View Post
    Nice! We used to love hanging out watching planes. After 9/11 the area around the airport was harder to access. Seems really odd to see an elevation only 490 feet. Like a few numbers fell off of the sign. We're sitting over 5000 feet here.
    You're both sky high! The field elevation at our international airport is only 64 feet... and the float base is considerably lower than that.
    Dave