No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Rob said...it was a great day for the motorcycle riding thing.

All those bikes and not a single Harley. Lol...

After Rob and I went our seperate ways I met up with my wife. She had been out touring around on her Bandit so we went another 50kms before going home. Life is good!!
    Last edited by trevor; 10-06-2013, 09:47 PM.
    No signature

Comment

Ya, that's true Trevor, I forgot about that. Guess their insurance all ran out one more fall picture.

Rob
      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Did a little 300 mile ride out of Louisville on Saturday. (an industry thing)

Really nice roads in western KY. Stopped by Marker's Mark Distillery. Interesting story and history even if you do not partake in the fire water.

Here I am on my GS (Lol, one of my other non-Suzuki GSs)

KY River Ferry crossing @ Valley View.

Comment

Scott, how do you get on and off the GS?
          Not kidding, i would have to park beside a curb or railing.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            All those bikes and not a single Harley. Lol...
            So, park right in front and take over the place. Good!

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

My First Proper Ride in 20 Years

Finally got one of my GS1100s rolling and out on the road. Went for a quick spin in the Kent (UK) countryside. You can see the Oast House in the top left hand corner.

The sheep were not amused:

Greetings
              Richard
              sigpic
              GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
              GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
              GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
              GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
              Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
              Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

Fall Colors Ride

Might be the last of the nice days for a while, so better get that ride in,,.

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                  Scott, how do you get on and off the GS?
                  Not kidding, i would have to park beside a curb or railing.
                  It is a little long legged .

I am not quite 6' tall, but I have a long torso and short legs. Most of my bikes are tall and I'm getting older. There is not way I am going to be able to handle them when I am in my, well, "older years" I probably need to buy a TU250 while I can and save it for later.

Comment

Beautiful picture, Wizard.
                    The colours, a winding road and the mountains in the distance would make it easy to play hookie from work.
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Work?

That was about as much traffic I saw.
                      Was real nice to ride without regard to the Speedo (or GPS).

I did actually make it to the Mountains,,..

But it was purty cold up there, so motored back into town, got a Snubway Smashwich, had a late lunch, good for tummy, good for soul.
                      I gave up on "work" a long time ago,,.. but always busy here somehow,,..

Comment

Looks great and make me want to take a ride up your way sometime.

cg
                        sigpic
                        83 GS1100g
                        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

That is just not fair-LoL
                          Beautiful pics

Comment

Just the most beautiful day

Finally took Julie and the bike for their summer holidays (for a day!).

Went to the Reculver Towers on the Northern Coast of Kent (UK). It was 20 deg C (way above seasonal norm). Bike went great. We loved it. Stopped for a pub lunch at The King Elthelbert Inn.

That was it. Summer holiday; done.

Greetings
                            Last edited by londonboards; 10-08-2013, 10:03 AM.
                            Richard
                            sigpic
                            GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
                            GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
                            GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
                            GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
                            Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
                            Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

Nice Pix,people...it's hard to beat the foothills of Alberta for natural scenery, or the variety and interest of Britain...now, if only there were a few ruined keeps on those hills in Alberta...

Comment

Rode my 1100 around town today then got home and it looked like my 750 was feeling neglected so I took her out for a little spin. Then I took my wife's 400 Bandit out for a spin. That 400 is Sooooo fun!! Life is good!!

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X