X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by celesboy1 View Post
    thanks for your comment...
    its coconut tree....not a palm....i thought
    Great pictures ! Please post more on your next ride....
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Not yet - but the sun is out, and if the sun is out, there is hope.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
        Great pictures ! Please post more on your next ride....
        sure bccap....i always do....even i just have small displacement bike and tight budget too....i just want another gsr members see about my country too....no offense but perhaps some of you was boring with scenery photos of snow only....hehe

FYI , there will be another photos of me and my GS250 in few weeks....on borneo island....coz tommorow i'll start my journey to get there ( basically its part of my work coz my duty in sumatera island was ended and my boss told me to go to branch office in borneo and stay there for few months)

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
        Thanks for sharing pictures of your ride. It's always nice to see new places on GSR.

cg
        haha....you re welcome charlie
        i know you love to see photos....especially when someone posting in another continent....like me (my photos always very tropical scenery..hehe)

joseph
        Last edited by Guest; 03-11-2014, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by celesboy1 View Post
          FYI , there will be another photos of me and my GS250 in few weeks....on borneo island....coz tommorow i'll start my journey to get there
          I want to see a picture of an orangutan hanging out on your 250!

Now THAT would be a set of real ape-hangers
          '83 GS650G
          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
            I want to see a picture of an orangutan hanging out on your 250!

Now THAT would be a set of real ape-hangers
            haha....thats funny ....
            unfortunately....i'm afraid of those wild animal....even in sumatera island i wont go on night....coz there are many ferocious animal sight on road....and...you know...if your engine having trouble or stuck on those jungle road....even if you have 1 million cash on your bag....they still choose your body instead the money....(still lucky if a robber choose the money instead your life)

FYI : sumatera island are origin habitat of harimau sumatera (Panthera tigris sumatrae)...you can type in google how they looks like
            Last edited by Guest; 03-11-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Sumatran Tiger

Yes...truly impressive beasts. And cats aren't supposed to like water?

'83 GS650G
              '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Leopards do as well. Saw one in a swimming pool once....
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Took my son out for ice cream after work

No signature

Comment

With all of those buckets full of money laying around your place Trevor, when are you going to buy him a proper set of riding boots?
                    Or are my eyes looking at boots with colored laces made to look like sneakers?

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                      With all of those buckets full of money laying around your place Trevor, when are you going to buy him a proper set of riding boots?
                      Or are my eyes looking at boots with colored laces made to look like sneakers?
                      Lol...you are right, he needs proper boots. None of the dealers sell boots to fit him here but my wife and him are going to Seattle for a few days tomorrow and plane to look for some. By the way, no bucket loads of money here. I have three jobs to pay for my addiction.
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        By the way, no bucket loads of money here.
                        Not anymore!! Seriously dude, get that kid his own motorcycle.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                          Not anymore!! Seriously dude, get that kid his own motorcycle.
                          Lol...he has one Tom.
                          Looking for a 100 now...

No signature

Comment

Well there are the riding boots missing from the other picture. He just left them in the wrong frame. Kids these days!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              Took my son out for ice cream after work

I suspect Trevor couldn't afford boots for Liam after spending all of his money on those op-art pants for him that match the BMW!
                              IBA# 12860
                              Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                              1984 KZ1100R
                              2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                              2011 Concours 1400

Comment

[QUOTE=BigD_83;2016091]Yes...truly impressive beasts. And cats aren't supposed to like water?

basically those feral big cats does't like water....but in their habitat sometimes they swim for hunt....
                                and obviously i dont want those cats show themself in front of me in the middle of asphalt road while sound "meoww" (means i'm hungry or i'm happy to see you).....and its just happend on night....(on mid day many vehicles pass through so they keep distance with the road)

Comment

Working...
                                X