anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
    Here's a little known GSRs fact. Thats my last name. Quite a coincidence ? Not really. As unique and uncommon as you may think the Biggerstaff name is its actually quite common. Ive run across some that live near me that Im not related to. I did a VA cemetery search once and there were 100s. Even here at the big VA cemetery where my Dad is there are several other Biggerstaffs that I'm not related to.

BTW Downs.....Downs is the last name of my wife's kids (her first husband) and their Dad lives in TX......
    Not me man unless your wife is a short mexican woman named Felicia who's in the Marine Corps.

Comment

Me and AZR and a couple of buddies went out for an awesome dirt ride on Friday....really loving the new DR650...

That was a steep hil...but I had just not been able to make it up another one so I had to save face...lol

No signature

Comment

Got out on the 750 today...

No signature

Comment

Man those are some pretty bikes you have there Trevor! And such beautiful surroundings for riding.

Comment

Originally posted by MI GS850G guy View Post
            Man those are some pretty bikes you have there Trevor! And such beautiful surroundings for riding.
            Thanks very much. We are lucky to live in such a beautiful spot for riding on and off road for sure.
            No signature

Comment

Nice day... low 40's 88 miles on.

Went down to the lake:

Then Scooted home and parked the PIG and grabbed the TUX... The TU250X is by far the better bike... went up into the mountains and grabbed my shot for the pic of the week game.

I did ride in this AM, 23' F and it was a brisk 25 mile ride in. Back on track to getting my 100 miles a day!!!! Cresting 4K miles thus far this Season! It's been a great start!
              Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
              Originally posted by Hayabuser
              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Yes, and I froze my butt off! I rode my wife's Honda CBR300RA home from its winter storage location (Mom's garage). It was only a 40 minute ride but the temperature was around 1C, so let's just say I was happy to get home.

Bring on the warm spring weather!

Comment

Come Rain, sleet and Snow... Jedz will rack miles! 32' Changing from rain to snow I did manage to rack 100 miles yesterday. Warmer today in the 50's but soaking rains, I plan to hit the loopper around the southern side of lake Champlain after work,

Atop Route 17 App Gap

Forgot how well this little duffer does in the snow!!!

It riding season boys!!!
                  Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                  Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

WOW!! You need to move to a state better suited to year round riding, PRONTO!!

Comment

Originally posted by B.C.G.S. View Post
                      WOW!! You need to move to a state better suited to year round riding, PRONTO!!
                      With the Florida jump start (which will likely become annual) I'm more than content with my VT riding! I haven't driven the truck for almost a week now!

4K miles so far this season! I'm pushing for a solid start this April! Might hit that 30K mile mark this year!
                      Jedz Moto
                      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                      1988 Honda GL1500-6
                      2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Down south you could do FORTY thousand easy, I bet. LOL

Comment

LOL Likely but I lived in the South... It's really not my cup of tea.
                          My Heart is in these Green Mountains, I also just bought a house I'm in love with too so... I'm not moving south for at least a few more decades.
                          Trust me the thought was running through my mind when I was riding in Florida last month.
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

J you're killin me again. I've been over that rt. 17 pass in my car and am here to say that riding it in this weather is motorcycle hero stuff.
                            2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                            82 gs1100L probably the next project
                            1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                            1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

More Snow and a bigger day...

Jedz Moto
                              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                              1988 Honda GL1500-6
                              2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                                J you're killin me again. I've been over that rt. 17 pass in my car and am here to say that riding it in this weather is motorcycle hero stuff.
                                HAHA And I stopped by one of your favs spots, Yo I will ride out to you like Next month... Will you take a humble traveler in???

Ruins of the Fort at Crown point NY Pre 1776...'

Jedz Moto
                                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                                2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Working...
                                X