No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The American ES had small mid panels below upper fairing, similar to the 1100ES, wonder if they can be fitted on the EF?
    GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Wife and I had a nice ride to the mountains last Saturday.
      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

We stopped at a cool little Brewery in Lincoln, NM with some friends
        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Wife and I a cool ride in the mountains last Saturday
          2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Nice ride with friends last Saturday.
            2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
              The American ES had small mid panels below upper fairing, similar to the 1100ES, wonder if they can be fitted on the EF?
              I think so. When Sandy restored his EF, I think he had the small panels on it for a short while.
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Coming into Lincoln, NM
                2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

It got a little cool in Cloudcroft on our way out.
                  2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Some awesome looking clouds heading back off the mountain.
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

My wife posing with HER Spyder lol.
                      2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Originally posted by jabcb
                        What tires fo you like for the T120?
                        Hey Jabcb
                        For High mile touring I recommend the Michelin Road 5 in the rear and Michelin Pilot Road 4GT for the front. 150/70 ZR17 rear and 12/70 ZR18 Front. Go tubeless too!
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                        Originally posted by Hayabuser
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                          My wife posing with HER Spyder lol.
                          Hey MrBill!

Those mountains look familiar...miss riding with you.

Glad you and the Mrs are enjoying riding time together.

Ed

EDIT: Here's my pic from near Holloman AFB, NM:

And a pic of our trip to Cloudcroft.
                          Last edited by GSXR7ED; 10-01-2019, 04:49 PM.
                          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                            Hey Jabcb
                            For High mile touring I recommend the Michelin Road 5 in the rear and Michelin Pilot Road 4GT for the front. 150/70 ZR17 rear and 12/70 ZR18 Front. Go tubeless too!
                            Hey Jedz,

I saw your short, early morning ride video this morning. Here's the notes I took:

- Maryland trip in two weeks
                            - At sunrise you said:
                            "this is what being alive is all about!
                            "You get moved by Awesomeness that is in the universe"
                            - You didn't like the tires you were riding on...they took a while to warm up and grip the road.

Anyway, I have more time at work these days to get caught up with phone alerts. I get notifications when you put up new videos so I'm subscribed!

Ed
                            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                              Nice pictures and nice looking motorcycle! The rally looks well attended, it even has a guy working on his bike!
                              Just like our US rallies!
                              yes....its quite crowded....almost 100 bikers came across indonesia....mostly from java and bali....and this time its not sponsored by suzuki....
                              FYI : suzuki dealers are closed one by one because mostly indonesian people tends to buy honda and yamaha nowadays....

and just few of us has skills to works our own bike....especially total engine overhaul

i'll upload another more photos soon
                              Last edited by Guest; 10-01-2019, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                                the modifications on your bike are impressive. especially that headlight. i wonder if i'll ever get to take a picture of my bike in front of a volcano. awesome!
                                my headlight are custom made by my friend....the housing made from 3mm thick of acrylic and its not too expesive....just about US$40 include his labour fee (those price are not include honda S2000 hid projector and LED spotlight)

basically my GS250 are was not in stock condition at all....i want my bike to be fancy and much faster than the original factory stock....so i mod it in almost all parts (i use several another bigger bike parts and retrofitted it in my bike)

waitt....there's no volcano in US ?
                                Last edited by Guest; 10-01-2019, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X