anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
    My Facebook memory today was receiving the GS's new tires... how timely!
    You're right. The tank sticker was much better.... But you don't look at it when you are riding.
    sigpic
    09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
    1983 GS1100e
    82\83 1100e Frankenbike
    1980 GS1260
    Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
      You're right. The tank sticker was much better.... But you don't look at it when you are riding.
      Better, but it wasn't great. I still had to photoshop it when I applied for my collector plates.
      2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
      2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

It finally stopped raining here....took 2 of my 750s out today...I now have a "collector Multi" plate...one plate for all my bikes. You just switch it back and forth. Today while visiting my BMW dealer my buddy there says "hey, where's your plate"? Lol...I forgot to switch it over...rode around Victoria without it.

Btw this is a farmer's field.....that's how much rain we have gotten. Yikes...rained 26 days in January.

No signature

Comment

Sun came here, did a 2 hour ride on my GS1100G and stopped by Michigan City beach…
          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

It hit into the 60s here today but my friend's Camaro is parked in such a way that I couldn't get either bike out. Next warm spell I suppose
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

78 yesterday and 79 today in Mesa so I added to my total miles. Today I took an amazing ride up to Sedona then over to Flagstaff and even the I-17 slab back down to Phoenix was just beautiful. Very windy up north but still, I'm loving it. Been here 12 days and so far I've put on 2,030 miles.
              Too bad I don't stop for pics.
              Larry

'79 GS 1000E
              '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
              '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
              '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
              '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

34' and 100 miles on yeasterday. Snow moving in tonight and I'll be on the road/air for business for +18 Hours. Maybe next week I'll get out. Did put the 20/80 shoes on for all the roads are laced in dirt.

This will be the last full season the T120 will be my primary steed. She will be at 100K miles by mid season the 2021 season at the rate she's accumulating miles.
                Been fun.
                Last edited by Jedz123; 02-10-2020, 08:31 AM.
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                Originally posted by Hayabuser
                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I wanted to ride up the East side of the mountains today, but there's still too much sand and salt on the road. Instead, I headed back through town to the West mesa, near the volcanoes and watched the sunset. One of my favorite things to do here.

Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A
                  Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Love the pictures Roger
                    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                      34' and 100 miles on yeasterday. Snow moving in tonight and I'll be on the road/air for business for +18 Hours. Maybe next week I'll get out. Did put the 20/80 shoes on for all the roads are laced in dirt.

This will be the last full season the T120 will be my primary steed. She will be at 100K miles by mid season the 2021 season at the rate she's accumulating miles.
                      Been fun.
                      Your pics don't show up for me Justin
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post

Your pics don't show up for me Justin
                        Coming through now?
                        I have to play with some of my hosting settings it seems.
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Roger Fantastic pictures, can't wait to check out the Albuquerque area in 5 months!!!
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                            Love the pictures Roger
                            Thanks, Scott. You guys must get tired of seeing these mountains since I post pics of them frequently. Honestly, living right next to them, I am amazed every day by how they can be transformed by snow or the setting sun. Sometimes it's just the unique clouds that form only over the highest peak that catch my eye.

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                            Roger Fantastic pictures, can't wait to check out the Albuquerque area in 5 months!!!
                            Thanks, Justin. Appreciate the compliment. Depending on when you get here, we may or may not be able to meet up. I'm looking forward to meeting you though.

I have a trip planned to Southern CA to see my grand kids and do some parkour event with my five year old grand son. I need to be out there on 6/20.

Here is an idea I have to get there and back. I'm not sure which will be the departure and returning route.

Attached Files
                            Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A
                            Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

I will be in the area from the 15th to the 21st of June. I understand life is busy (7 day +70 hour work weeks planned yet again this week and maybe next). So if our timing doesn't jive that's fine. I'll be stealing pictures of your mountains with the Bonneville while I'm out there! You should reach out to my best friend that's in Albuquerque as well. He doesn't have his MC in NM but he's an awesome guy.

Best,
                              Jedz Moto
                              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                              1988 Honda GL1500-6
                              2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                                Thanks, Scott. You guys must get tired of seeing these mountains since I post pics of them frequently. Honestly, living right next to them, I am amazed every day by how they can be transformed by snow or the setting sun. Sometimes it's just the unique clouds that form only over the highest peak that catch my eye.

Thanks, Justin. Appreciate the compliment. Depending on when you get here, we may or may not be able to meet up. I'm looking forward to meeting you though.

I have a trip planned to Southern CA to see my grand kids and do some parkour event with my five year old grand son. I need to be out there on 6/20.

Here is an idea I have to get there and back. I'm not sure which will be the departure and returning route.

Hey buddy, I'll be around the Gran Canyon around June 7th...
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X