Clear All

Wow....gas is expensive up there...
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
      Wow....gas is expensive up there...
      $1.90 here in north east Ohio...
      I can sometimes ride in the cold. I can sometimes ride in the rain. But I can not ride in the cold and rain! Jedz your a nut! 😯
      My Motorcycles:
      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
      79 1000e (all original)
      82 850g (all original)
      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

$1.81 per gallon by my house this morning.
        Current Bikes:
        2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

$2.49 in Niagara Falls NY. this morning.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

$2.55 is cheap for us! It was closer to $3.00 about a month ago. This show was taken in NY for I was on a ride, I was taking the very long way home.
            I think we are in the $2.30 range right now in VT. I'll let you know when I fill up tonight after another +100 mile afternoon
            Last edited by Jedz123; 03-11-2020, 12:22 PM.
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
            Originally posted by Hayabuser
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
              $2.55 is cheap for us! It was closer to $3.00 about a month ago. This show was taken in NY for I was on a ride, I was taking the very long way home.
              I think we are in the $2.30 range right now in VT. I'll let you know when I fill up tonight after another +100 mile afternoon
              2.60 at the station in town here..only station within 15 miles though so its 15-20 cents more than everywhere else. one of the only down sides to living in a small town away from everyone.

Comment

Still 2.10-2.20 here in Miamisburg as of this evening
                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Wow you guys get it cheap! I paid $1.18 per litre yesterday which was cheap by current prices... that's $4.47 a gallon... lately it's been more in the $1.30 to $1.40 per litre price range.
                  1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                  1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Enjoy it while you can, it won't stay that cheap. Oil production is shutting down in the states, oil is too cheap to pump or drill for. Huge layoffs in my area and west Texas. When the supply of oil and gas starts going down, prices will sky rocket.
                    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                      Wow you guys get it cheap! I paid $1.18 per litre yesterday which was cheap by current prices... that's $4.47 a gallon... lately it's been more in the $1.30 to $1.40 per litre price range.
                      Pete, in thie last couple days we just dropped from the usual $1.05 a litre to 92.5 a litre.
                      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                        Pete, in thie last couple days we just dropped from the usual $1.05 a litre to 92.5 a litre.
                        And we went from $1.46 to $1.36....BC...Bring cash!
                        No signature

Comment

Geez stop it you lot!!

I need to fill the Kat up before my ride this morning
                          1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                          1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

What an awesome week to ride... Yesterday was brutally cold (20' F) and no ride in this AM for it was 8'F. Hope to get out and start riding again this afternoon.

Not to talkative, out riding and making sure I maintain my integrity of being a social distancer! 1700 miles on so far for 2020. Hope for a big year even if I'm riding in circle in Vermont!!!

Best,
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                            2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                            Originally posted by Hayabuser
                            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Gonna get out on the Sporty for a ride out east today. Photos to come.
                              "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                              ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                              1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                                Gonna get out on the Sporty for a ride out east today. Photos to come.
                                Good. Will welcome the diversion.

Maybe close to 40 today. Have riden on some 40 degree days before.
                                Might be closer to 50 Tue-Wednesday. May get out then.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X