anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
    Yeah it's silly how often you start looking at the pics and "convince" yourself, yeah this is a good idea.
    So true. I spent waaaay too much time yesterday validating my own desire to get that bike, reading all the reviews and ride reports, looking at the photos. I sat on one last year when I bought the 883, but decided not to bite. Now, especially with the girlfriend loving taking rides, it's calling to me ...
    "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
    ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
    1982 CB900f

Comment

Collector plate approval came in over the weekend for Cooley 2...got out for a little ride...not going to get attached to it as I'm selling it. Lol

And me and my wife got out for a coffee.

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by 1978GS750E View Post
        Got out after lunch for a short 125 mile thrashing on the GS1000. Spent most of the time on the curvy backroads around the horse farms. Here is a pic of one of about 50 farms I must have ridden by this afternoon!
        That is a great picture Ron. Really beautiful country. Thanks for posting.
        Larry

'79 GS 1000E
        '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
        '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
        '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
        '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Just waiting for some parts to arrive from the US of A and some tools from the UK (can't get JIS screwdrivers here in NZ), and then some work to overhaul, repair, rebuild, rejuvenate, and provide some TLC (just before our Winter mind you) to my old girl, and then I'll post some photos of our beautiful areas of New Zealand when I'm out on the GS..... My 18 year old son can't wait for 'Muriel' to be back to her former glory so he can have a ride on a 'real bike'. Cheers, Griff
          Patriots Defence Force MC Club
          '81 GS1000G
          2015 Rocket 3 Touring (sold)
          2018 Indian Roadmaster (sold)
          2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan
          1997 Honda Goldwing GL1500 (sadly, written off after a slide down the road - September 2023)

Comment

New Zealand to me is beyond beautiful. I have friends there, and we intend to visit someday.
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

Got out for a breakfast burrito and a bloody mary this morning at a place that caters to bikers. Still can't upload pics in the way I used to, so fvck it.
              ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
              1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                Got out for a breakfast burrito and a bloody mary this morning at a place that caters to bikers. Still can't upload pics in the way I used to, so fvck it.
                Dude that sounds like an awesome way to start the day!!
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                Originally posted by Hayabuser
                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Dude that sounds like an awesome way to start the day!!
                  It is nice to get on the bike with a stop in mind. I was one of four people in the whole place.
                  ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                  1982 CB900f

Comment

My Lunch break today! Can't wait to get out and be done for the day with work...
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I just noticed that that VMax has an aftermarket exhaust, doesn't it?
                      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                      1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                        I just noticed that that VMax has an aftermarket exhaust, doesn't it?
                        Yessah! It's a Delkevic. Sounds pretty good, has a leak I need to address... I'm not the biggest fan of the polished stainless with the brushed aluminum... For the price I got the bike I'm not going to complain!

I wish I had destinations to go to on my rides...
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Halelujah

WTH51920.jpg

My breakfast spot of the day
                          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                          1982 CB900f

Comment

Todays ride was short, I didn't have good clothes and was trying to find a good shot for the picture of the week thread. During that I might have managed to point the camera in the least interessting direction (to my right there is an amazing old church, behind me is the ocean, to my left you can see the whole city). I was trying to take a photo of the remains of a german prisoner camp for russians. It is behind the trees, but not easy to see...
                            GS1000G 1981

Comment

My Lunch break today! Can't wait to get out and be done for the day with work...
                              So, what's the favored car tire among v max riders?

Comment

Originally posted by B.C.G.S. View Post
                                So, what's the favored car tire among v max riders?
                                Gross. Please no.
                                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                                1982 CB900f

Comment

Working...
                                X