I have returned...And I have sad news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have returned...And I have sad news.

It is with a heavy heart that I return, and for the good of my own mental health. On May 4th, my Itty Bitty, Abby rRose, passed away from a massive stroke. She was 4 years old...she loved Daddys bike...and so with a crushed soul I took her for her last ride to be interred next to her maternal grandfather and grandmother...

I placed her ashes in her helmet, and rode at the front of thirty six sportbikes and God knows how many cafe racers on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

I wanted to apologize to those I suddenly abandoned here...please be patient, as even now I have troubles going out to see my bike...and any support is appreciated.

Again..my apologies.

Yew.

Damn Yewtree I am so sorry for your loss
    peace be with you.

Comment

Pain in my heart, so slim to yours, no words.

Comment

Yewtree, I understand there are no words that can console you and your family at a time like this. Unfortunately, you have some hard times ahead, but please don't get lost on future journeys through life.........

You've got a pm incoming.

Comment

So sorry to hear this.
          I do understand.

Comment

As someone stated, there are no words just silence as we stand with you. Glad you are deciding to keep stay around.
            Rob
            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I can scarcely imagine............Condolences and prayer to you and the family.
              sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Said this before but I can't even fathom the pain that losing a child must be.Heck losing an old cat had me in a state.Know your "family" here is with you in spirit.

Comment

So sorry for your loss Yewtree. Glad you've come back to the forum.

Comment

New to the site, but it seems as if you are very well liked around here... Please know you have our support....

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                      Said this before but I can't even fathom the pain that losing a child must be.Heck losing an old cat had me in a state.Know your "family" here is with you in spirit.
                      My sentiments as well. No loss can be as great as the loss of a child. Be strong, you know she would want that.

Comment

I also want to echo each sentiment posted...I was teary eyed reading this. Dont shut down...reach out..babble away and make no sense. This is theraputic and helps in the healing process. This may sound weird, but go stand in front of the mirror and talk to that guy looking back like hes another person and your counselling him..and say the words outloud. This exercise helps you find that inner strength thats already there that just needs its voice.
                        MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Yewtree,

Thank you for the post. I cannot imagine... I have no adequate words... but I wish you and your family well and happier times.

tp

Comment

Belated condolences

Comment

As with the above posts, this is a big family and it will support you in any way you want. We have your back if you need us...
                              Curt
                              sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Working...
                              X