No announcement yet.

RIP David my stepson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

way too young. Children shouldn't go before their parents.

Hugs from across the miles.

Comment

went to see him at the chapel of rest today,before the funeral tomorrow.
      this may appear a bit morbid but we were amazed by the coffin they managed to get him. so we took a few pics just so people could see it.
      he will be away tomorrow in his tardis flying through the universe, looking down on us............

1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Not morbid at all. That is a very nice thing and is anti-morbid in the extreme.

Comment

Wow - very nice touch! You have sent him off in style, and I agree that he will be smiling down on you as he pilots the universe in his amazing ship! If his tardis is anything like the Doctor's, he'll also have plenty more room than the rest of us get when it's our time.

I know this is a tremendously difficult time for you and your family, but I hope and believe that this special send-off will ease the pain a bit and make things easier for you, moving forward.

Again, deepest condolences!

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
            ok so he wasn't a member but i didn't know where else to post this.
            he was taken ill early september and quickly diagnosed with cancer.
            it was a very angry cancer that spread in his stomach very quickly.the surgeons could not operate on him for fear of him dying on the table.
            he was in Royal Marsden hospital for almost 2 weeks and yesterday he was transferred to a hospice nearer to us.

he passed away at 5.30 AM, 30/11/2012 peacefully and in no pain. David was 25 years old.

REST IN PEACE MATE, YOU WERE TAKEN SO YOUNG AND HAD A GOOD LIFE AHEAD OF YOU. SOMEBODY MUST HAVE HAD A GOOD REASON TO TAKE YOU FROM US SO YOUNG, I HOPE THEY LOOK AFTER YOU..........
            This is tough at any age, but at that age....my goodness. You have our sympathies.

Comment

Funeral went as well as can be expected this morning. Loads of people turned up to wish him well on his epic journey.
              David is up there now travelling that big wide universe in his Tardis, but we are sure he will make the time to pop back and check up on us once in a while.

Go get 'em David,stay safe up there mate x
              1978 GS1085.

Comment

I'm not the Doctor Who fan ,my wife is so she told me about the Tardis.Very cool that you got that for him.You will have to excuse me...........

Comment

I'm saddened by your loss and hope that all is well. It seems you are coping well. I am just 24 so this news not only saddens me but frightens me a bit. Life is so fragile and all of us are lucky to have it.

Comment

I am truly sorry for your loss......

Comment

Terrible loss for you and your family. our prayers are with you!

Comment

Very sorry for your loss, I can't even begin to imagine putting myself in your shoes. My sincere condolences.

Comment

today 09/08 would have been Davids 26th birthday. RIP mate and have yourself a dam good party up there.
                          thinking of you always, Shirley and Age
                          1978 GS1085.

Comment

I'm at a loss for words Agemax. My sincerest condolences.

Comment

Truly sorry for your loss, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

That's terrible Adrian. I'm so sorry to hear that.
                                All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
                                X