Z1 new site is amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z1 new site is amazing

Not sure if this was already posted but I was just on Z1's site today and the new format is amazing. Fast, easy to follow, great layout. Pictures are crisp, and the new tab system is great. I know you guys had a heck of a problem with the site some time ago but wow what a come back. Well done, supper impressed.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

+1
    Z1 Enterprises specializes in quality Motorcycle parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha Classic Japanese motorcycles from the 1970's and 1980's.

Comment

Good when they did that hasty move it was.................clunky to say the least.Brief look says MUCH better.

Comment

Good Job!

Originally posted by azr View Post
        Not sure if this was already posted but I was just on Z1's site today and the new format is amazing. Fast, easy to follow, great layout. Pictures are crisp, and the new tab system is great. I know you guys had a heck of a problem with the site some time ago but wow what a come back. Well done, supper impressed.
        Thanks for the info...I found my bike parts right away. I like how the site labeled my 750 as a "Large in-line four muscle bike".

I've got my "T" a little disassembled ATM...will post on "what have you wrenched on today" thread this am.

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Yes very happy with the new site navigation. I sometimes wouldn't look there for parts because it was a pain to find what you need. I can see I will be shopping Z1 alot more than in the past. Way to Go
          1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
          80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
          1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
          83 gs750ed- first new purchase
          85 EX500- vintage track weapon
          1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
          “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
          If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Agreed, great job Jeff and company
              sigpic
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

One thing that I missed during the "transition phase" was the frame and engine number information for each year.

Nice to have that back again.

sigpic
                mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                Family Portrait
                Siblings and Spouses
                Mom's first ride
                Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                  Agreed, great job Jeff and company
                  Winning combination now Jeff, agreed. Fantastic company, great website!
                  Rob
                  1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                  Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Thanks for the comments. We are much happier with this version of the web site. The previous version was implemented in an emergency when our old web site support company botched a server move and left us without a functioning web site for 6 days.

There's still things we plan on doing to the site, but this version is much closer to the 'desired state'.

We are working on iphone and droid apps (probably a late 2013 feature), plus a few tweaks to clean up a few minor things.

If you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to bring them to our attention.

-----------------------

Here's a few hints to help.
                    • Notice the radio buttons over parts lists - you can view the picture gallery (default), long or short descriptions.
                    • The number of items displayed can be modified from 20 to as many as 100 items per page.
                    • If you log into your account, you can save these settings so each time you visit they are consistent.
                    • You can now bookmark your specfic model page - click down through the menu to your model, and save the URL.
                    • You can launch new pages by right-clicking on any link.
                    • When clicking down through the navigation tree, you'll notice a little checkbox appear alongside the search. Whis allows you to ONLY search within that branch of the tree. For example, you click 'Parts By Model > Suzuki > Large Inline Fours', you'll see a check box 'Only in Large Inline Fours' - clicking this and searching for 'exhaust gaskets' will only give you the handful of different Suzuki gaskets.

Comment

Looks much better.
                      1980 GS1000G - Sold
                      1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                      1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                      1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                      2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                      1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                      2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Working...
                      X