Rockauto Discount Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a new RockAuto code?

This one expires in a few weeks, and I haven't received another yet.

Thanks!

Originally posted by bwringer View Post
    FINALLY got a new one today!

Expires September 25, 2016

Is it just me, or have they been a little stingy with these lately...?
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

What does that promo code do?

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
      1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
      1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by JTGS850GL View Post
        What does that promo code do?
        5% off on auto parts at RockAuto.com . Hey, more money for motorcycling.

When you order from RockAuto regularly, you usually get discount codes via email a few months later.

The neato thing about RockAuto discount codes is that you're encouraged to share them. Hence this thread.
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Found this on another forum:

5% Discount Code: D29BD8DEF009F6
          Expires: December 27, 2016

Despite having letters in it, I just tried it and it works.
          Charles
          --
          1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

Good until Nov 13
            GSX1300R NT650 XV535

Comment

Thanks, Derwood! My code just ran out, and I was getting worried. Cage season is on the way...
              Eat more venison.

Comment

Nice... some parts needed soon for my new cage. Shame they don't have the part I most want! (very odd for Rockauto - drivers door lock actuator on a Mazda 3). Might have a go at just replacing the motor inside the box with a $10 one off Ebay...
                1980 GS1000G - Sold
                1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Anyone got a fresh code? We're dyin' over here.
                  Eat more venison.

Comment

Originally posted by eil View Post
                    Found this on another forum:

5% Discount Code: D29BD8DEF009F6
                    Expires: December 27, 2016

Despite having letters in it, I just tried it and it works.
                    Yep, just tried it and this one still seems to work.
                    Eat more venison.

Comment

FINALLY got a new code just now! Crikey, took 'em long enough...

Good through February 19, 2017.

Enjoy!
                      Eat more venison.

Comment

Originally posted by bwringer View Post
                        FINALLY got a new code just now! Crikey, took 'em long enough...

Good through February 19, 2017.

Enjoy!
                        Thanks! Just in time...

Comment

Damn ! Gotta get pads and rotors for the grandsons Grand Prick. Any new codes ?

I did find a rebate promo on Power Stop 1-Click Daily Driver Brake Kits....

Find rebate forms and information about automotive promotions and rebates here. RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from hundreds of manufacturers to customers worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.

Nope. Only applies to the performance kits. NOT daily driver kits.
                          Last edited by bonanzadave; 03-04-2017, 01:02 PM.
                          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                            Damn ! Gotta get pads and rotors for the grandsons Grand Prick. Any new codes ?

I did find a rebate promo on Power Stop 1-Click Daily Driver Brake Kits....

Find rebate forms and information about automotive promotions and rebates here. RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from hundreds of manufacturers to customers worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.

Nope. Only applies to the performance kits. NOT daily driver kits.
                            LOL, I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN.

I'm in process of moving, picking up another car (Buddy FINALLY found the title in nick of time)...
                            ('82 ..., no state inspection necessary in NC , by the way).

It's a little warmer there too for MC riding as well...FINALLY going to get to F-150 coil springs, 4x4 front hub parts (Hub one side too, it's chipped)...want to get a permit to drive on the beach maybe )...

Now where/when the @#$% is a new code ? (never did the coil springs or proper alignment, Hope still have front tires when get there, Yikes!)

Also Hope I can log in, gonna be back and forth a bit. One time I couldn't log-in from IP at a library...probably won't be missed I don't care!
                            "Stoked" wife decided she'll come along...Going to rent and see where she/ we like...been her dream for long time to do daycare, current place too small. my Kids love the idea...Been my dream to move there.
                            "Follow your Dreams" ! (Barbie iirc/ what? I have girls) [/rnt]

Back to packing up...[/break]

Comment

Anyone got any codes, man?

Codes, codes, gotta get them RockAuto codes... some, anyone post a code. We're dyin' over here.
                              Eat more venison.

Comment

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on May 21, 2017 so don't wait!
                                Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!
                                www.RockAuto.com
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Working...
                                X