Anyone used Cycleplicity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used Cycleplicity?

Been looking around for a few parts and lately Cycleplicity keeps coming up top of the list and certainly cheapest for the actual parts anyway, shipping is another matter though. Did a search and got nothing...

Anyone ever used them to know what they're like to deal with?
    It's smoke that make electronic components work.
    Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
    '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
    '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
    '82 GS1000SZ
    '82 GS1100GL
    '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Have a look at post 7 in this link.
    General Harley Davidson Chat - cycleplicity.com - Has anyone bought from or had any experience with a website called http://cycleplicity.com They have great prices, but could be a sham. They don't come up on resellers.com. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,:icon_bike:

Comment

Any some reviews on this link

64 reviews for Cycleplicity, 1.8 stars: 'Ordered a Mikuni carburetor which said (one left) on the website and two weeks later I had to call them because I still haven't received a confirmation of my order along with a tracking number. It seems that the only way I could get any answers was to call customer service. As it turns out still no carburetor and an approximate ship date a few months out. Had to cancel my order. Not very pleased will probably not do any business with them in the future. I prefer to pay a little more and actually get my parts at a reasonable time.'

Comment

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the heads up...
        It's smoke that make electronic components work.
        Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
        '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
        '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
        '82 GS1000SZ
        '82 GS1100GL
        '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

Wish I'd taken the time to check this forum first. I placed an order for a Mac exhaust system 10 days ago. It still hasn't shipped and I can't get anyone on the phone to explain the hold up.

Comment

The cycleplicity saga continues . . .

June 19th
            I took the bait and placed an order for a Mac 4 into 1 exhaust. I initially received no confirmation email and had to call and speak with a rep to make sure my order had gone through. She resent the email. It stated that my order would ship in 1 to 3 business days. Later that same day, my account was charged for the purchase.

June 27
            Having not heard anything from Cycleplicity, I called and was told that my oder had not shipped. The rep was unable to tell me why, but assured me that he had contacted the warehouse and it should be on its way soon.

June 29
            Another call to Cycleplicity, another rep who knew nothing about my order. Fortunately, I'd had the good sense to place the oder through Amazon. I emailed Cycleplicity via Amazon and again asked why my oder had not shipped.

June 30
            I received an email from Cycleplicity first thing in the morning apologizing for the delay and promising (again) to contact the warehouse resolve the matter. Later in the day I called and was finally put in contact with someone who explained that they were unable to send my order because the product they had in inventory was damaged and they were waiting on a new shipment from the manufacturer. This, despite the fact that their website had shown TWO in Stock when I placed the order and continued to show one remaining throughout the ordeal. I asked long it would now take to receive my product and was told it would likely be at least 4 weeks. At this point I'd had enough and opted to cancel the order. I was told I would receive an email confirming the cancelation.

July 2
            Having not yet received the email confirming the cancelation of my order, I again called and spoke to a rep who had no idea my order had been canceled. It was canceled for the second time. This time I did receive the email confirming it. Issue finally resolved.

July 6
            OR IS IT? . . . Today I realized that while my order had been canceled, my money had not yet been refunded. Another call to Cycleplicity (I've got them on speed dial by now) and I spoke with the standard representative who had no clue as to the status of my order. "So, you want to cancel your order?" "No. I've already canceled my order twice! What I want is MY MONEY!" As expected, he could not explain why I had not yet received a refund, but promised to notify an accountant who would see to it that I did get my money back.

To be continued . . .

The moral of the story? Do not ever, under any circumstances, deal with Cycleplicity.com unless your some sort of retail masochist who enjoys lousy customer service.

Comment

Working...
            X