Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Nation Thread (My 2nd Thread) 3rd Overall (I think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new member here! figured i would add my T in here as well! got some things to do on it before its truly road ready but it looks good so far, especially after the bath i gave it
    1981 Suzuki GS450T

Josh

Comment

Thanks for adding your "T" on here!

Beautiful bike that will clean up well. Post pics as you make progress.

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Nice little T. The paint looks like it has held up. Enjoy the ride.
        Hondas
        '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
        Suzuki
        '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
        Kaw
        '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

By suggestion of our man Red, I was asked to post my "T" on this thread.....I picked this up about 6 weeks ago from a guy who was the original owner for 34 years. Changed oil yearly, and kept her running the entirety of its life. Only has 16K on the clock, but was in need of a little TLC. I also needed to make some changes to the ergonomics. I never liked the original bars and swapped in enduro bars, which I think work really well. removed the rack, and have the included windshield off and wrapped in plastic and will be selling, along with the rack. Also installed a new bridgestone rear tire that the original owner included with the sale, had the seat trimmed down an inch, and refoamed with memory foam and memory gel by americana soft sets ( amsss.com). Put in a JW Speaker 8700 series II headlamp, and will be sending the carbs out to chef in CA for a real rebuilding. I'm loving the ergonomics now, but need the engine to accelerate smoothly. Here she is....

before tweaks....

and after

the prior owner had this conglomeration of horns that didn't work, Replaced with a sound bomb mini with great success.

glad to be a "T" owner. I truly feel its the most beautiful of all the GS's, I've never liked the plastic add-ons behind the seat, and in the late 70's thru 80's they were on virtually all UJM's.,
          PB
          Central Jersey
          82' Suzuki GS750T

"Old school is the best school"

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVER HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Well, I have tried 3 browsers and looked at 4 posts about this "mystery T" but can't see any pictures of her...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Can you see this one?

Having a devil of a time getting my photobucket to link....

IMG_0832.jpg
                PB
                Central Jersey
                82' Suzuki GS750T

Comment

Wow, She is SUPER clean! Very nice! I have to suspect that PB is up and running again...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Woohoo!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Ed
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Still lovin my "T"...heres a most recent pic...just because I love this bike

PB
                      Central Jersey
                      82' Suzuki GS750T

Comment

hello to my fellow 'T' owners! Spyder you have a really nice one, I plan to paint my T the same colour as you did. Also cut the back seat bump and cover it with leahter style fabric.$_27.JPG
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Here is the bad boy I picked last fall.
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2017, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pb9717 View Post
                            Still lovin my "T"...heres a most recent pic...just because I love this bike

Originally posted by SimonCarbo View Post
                            hello to my fellow 'T' owners! Spyder you have a really nice one, I plan to paint my T the same colour as you did. Also cut the back seat bump and cover it with leahter style fabric.[ATTACH=CONFIG]49858[/ATTACH]
                            Very nice! Thanks for sharing your T's. Such a great bike to love and show off!

Ed
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Well I am finally back on the road with my 82 1100T (7/11 Conversion). Took her out for a 30 mile ride around a local lake on Saturday. Happy with the results!!!

Comment

Sweet 1100T!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Ed
                                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X