Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Company makes plastic stuff, maybe for motorcycles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company makes plastic stuff, maybe for motorcycles?

I dont know if they are willing to make parts or if they want to but I am sending the company a couple of photos of side covers. They make plastic things. Here is the link. http://www.wedoplastics.com/index.html
    I think they could probably make side covers and other plastic parts maybe tail sections for cafe racers? Some one with a little bit more parts savvy than me may want to contact them and see what they can do. They also sell on ebay that is where I ask about side covers.

That website is rather horrible but the prices they're asking for the items on their site are surprisingly reasonable. I don't know anything about making plastics so I wonder if they charge a bundle for set up and tooling?
    Charles
    --
    1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

That website takes you back to the 90's ...
      "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
      1982 CB900f

Comment

I ask about side covers but sent a couple of links with side covers and cafe nose and tail pieces. He said send him the broken part and he could fix it. I think some of the parts are vacuum molded,if you could use your part to make a mold then it would be cheap. You should send him something to make? Then we would all know.

Comment

Working...
        X