Fastec racing, UK custom GS parts and engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastec racing, UK custom GS parts and engineering

I live in Newmarket Suffolk UK and have ridden bikes for over 30 years. A friend of mine (Danny) i went to school with is equally bike mad and in particular Bandits. He runs and works at Fastec-racing

They work with a range of British Superbike, GP and World Superbike teams; using their expertise to design and manufacture top quality, high performance custom motorcycle parts which are race-ready.

All of their custom motorbike parts are manufactured from the highest quality materials and are engineered to provide the performance and reliability that the serious biker is looking for. Whether you ride your bike for pleasure or professionally, they can supply the bespoke bike parts that you need to keep your motorcycle in top form – and at a competitive price too.

They supply a truly comprehensive range of parts - from individual components for engines and wheels through to accessories such as yokes and chassis components. All these motorcycle components are suitable with an array of manufacturers including Kawasaki and Suzuki giving you a truly unbeatable range of choice when it comes to your bespoke parts.

As mentioned they make and stock many custom and trick bits for the GS models as many of the engineers love and ride them.

If they don't have a certain part for your motorcycle then they will help design or reverse engineer a product that you want, please call us for more information on 01638 672022 and say Tolly sent you
    - See more at: http://www.fastec-racing.co.uk
Working...
X