HJC CL-16s going for $50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJC CL-16s going for $50

These are decent helmets, Snell/Dot certified at Motorcycle Gear (nee New Enough) http://www.motorcyclegear.com/browse...2449+to+%2469!
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Nice Helmets!

That's a nice type of helmet. Those guys are my source for closeout helmets. I'm skipping this year, work must come first.

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Yep mine too. It's actually 50 - 70 bucks according to size but hey still a great beanie for a great price.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Motorcyclegeardotcom

Here's the two helmets I bought last year while I was working in New Mexico.

$39.99 for the Bell
        $69.99 for the HJC

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
          Here's the two helmets I bought last year while I was working in New Mexico.

$39.99 for the Bell

Ed
          Stop! Thief!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Wow a Bell for $40?

I have several CL-15's, they're good basic helmets and for that price... I should pick up a 16!
            ----------------------------------------------------------------
            2014 BMW F800GSA | 1981 GS850GX | 1982 GS750T (now the son-in-laws) | 1983 GS750ES | 1983 Honda V45 Magna (needs some love) | 1980 Yamaha GT80 and LB80 "Chappy" | 1973 and 1975 Honda XL250 projects

Comment

i ordered a helmet and needed to spend $20 more to get free shipping... so i bought $29 gloves for wife. so my cheapness caused me too spend more. sort of ironic i guess. i will report back when i get the helmet.
              2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
              82 gs1100L probably the next project
              1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
              1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Helmets!

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                Stop! Thief!
                I couldn't believe it either Allie.
                Originally posted by mikerophone View Post
                Wow a Bell for $40?

I have several CL-15's, they're good basic helmets and for that price... I should pick up a 16!
                At that price, I shoulda order a medium as well; the large was not snug like it's suppose to be.

Ed
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                  At that price, I shoulda order a medium as well; the large was not snug like it's suppose to be.

Ed
                  Seems like they run a little large. I normally order large but my last one was too loose as well.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------
                  2014 BMW F800GSA | 1981 GS850GX | 1982 GS750T (now the son-in-laws) | 1983 GS750ES | 1983 Honda V45 Magna (needs some love) | 1980 Yamaha GT80 and LB80 "Chappy" | 1973 and 1975 Honda XL250 projects

Comment

Working...
                  X