Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a GS1100G.......Hello

Hi Everyone,

Just bought, but not picked up a GS1100G 1982. Looking forward to getting it back on the road and enjoying some of NSW amazing roads.
    Expect lots of stupid questions and boring requests for info.

Virtual Pint to all

Virtual pint recieved....and welcome. Lots of heplful people here.

When you have it in your possesion and get a minute post some pics.....
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Dicke,

Welcome to GSR.

Do post pics when you can.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

What is the temperature at your place today?
        News reports says things are cookin'.
        Welcome to the site.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Man...that virtual Newcastle Brown sure goes down nice.

Welcome to the forum. Yes. Pics please, and maybe a story about what's going on in your avatar pic.
          '83 GS650G
          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Bike is being picked up at 18:00 tonight so will post some pics later.
            As for me and my avatar..... Back through the mists of time when I was younger, slimmer and lived in the UK, well 18 months ago actually. I own 2 double sided 955 Triumph Daytonas, one as a track day bike (see avatar) and a beautiful road bike. They are in storage in the UK after I was offered the chance to move to Australia with my job, on a 4 year visa. I work for Philips, maintaining and installing X-ray, CT, mri and other imaging equipment.
            a few months ago I bought an old BMW 1983 k100, as a non runner and fettled her back to life, but just could not feel the love. I needed a big old Jap, between my legs. After trawling the Internet with my search big old jap I soon realised the school boy error, and found a new fetish, but I'll talk about that later. I found this 1982 GS about 20 km away. She has been started as a project and forgotten. Hopefully not too much work and lots of smiles when complete.
            Attached Files

Comment

image.jpg
              The track bike, Bob

Comment

image.jpg
                In action in Spain, Cartagena

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                  What is the temperature at your place today?
                  News reports says things are cookin'.
                  Welcome to the site.
                  Its actually been raining for 3 days and looks pretty bleak until the weekend, but the week before, it was 30's most days.

Comment

image.jpg
                    Needs seat, rear light, front brake and indicators fixing. Well pleased 😀

Comment

shouldn't be too hard to find the parts you need on here, good find. Welcome to the site.
                      Rob
                      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Working...
                      X