Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: LADIES !!! Please check in when you see this thread!

Thank you.
    x

Welcome Yeslek and welcome back Seana. I remember you posting a while back, hope your 850 is up and running soon.
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Man-o-man, this thread has been dormant for a long while! A lot of it is my fault.
    I went AWOL for a while. Sorry...
    So who's doing what these days?
    Bike is running. Hope to ride this weekend.
    Planning to go to the ArabIan Finals Horse Show in Scottsdale (AZ) tomorrow...
    (Just re-checked the last post, and prior ones... Seems I have been gone a long time!)
    WELCOME! New Ladies!!! & ***Blessings!!!***
    Last edited by Gramma Peppermint; 02-23-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Yeah I haven't really been able to keep up either. I just moved to North Carolina for a new job and I traded in my Honda Spirit for a 2009 Kawasaki ER6-N!! It's a sweet little bike. Hopefully I will figure out how to ride it properly. It's tough getting used to a sports bike after owning a cruiser for a while.

My 1980 GS550 made it down here with me and I just completed a second round of carb cleaning to hopefully get the thing running. I may have a vacuum leak somewhere... Maybe next week I'll check the valve clearances because I want to learn how to do it!!

NC is amazing (other than the drivers). I have been able to ride my bike to work 80% of the time. That would never happen in New York in February!!!

Well, Yes... I've been AWOL again! Feeling bad about it, too. I posted in The Campfire a couple days ago but, for some reason I can't get back into Off Topic. Haven't ridden a few months, since I 'laid her down' at the local gas station...
    Didn't do a lot of damage, but put a little scratch on a car nearby. The scratch was about 4" long & my insurance Co paid out 2 G's for it!! I didn't even make a claim on my damage. Broken right mirror & turn signal... Small dent in tank... I came out pretty good. Flew over the handlebars and bruised my knee and along the bone under it. All healed from that now... Still have to fix the bike. I hope you ladies are safe & well. I also wish for your happiness... Going to be 67 this year.
    Thinking about a trike or smaller bike...

Hey there GPM, sorry to hear of your latest adventure. Keep us posted on the bike sitch, maybe you'd have more fun with a 'runabout' as opposed to a 'rocket' anyway. I've been AAWOL myself, there's just so much going on that I only check here every few days or so, and I miss a lot of stuff I'm sure. I need to ride more too. I'm waiting on a part so that I can button up the bike from the clutch spring operation, and will enjoy once again being able to throunce the bike up to red line in all the gears without the clutch floating. Hope to hear from you soon!
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N