Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LADIES !!! Please check in when you see this thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Sookie, I am very, very sorry for your loss. When my father died, I thought for a while my life was over too. It is a deeply spiritual experience when a girl (woman) looses her father. I think it's not explainable, unless you are a girl (woman)... I cried like a baby also. I hope your burden becomes bearable in time. So Glad Greg is there for you. May the Holy Spirit make communications with dad easy. U R LOVED

Comment

I want to thank every one for there condolences and kind words. Yes it has been a terrible experience for me. I have good days and bad days. The good days I can manage okay, but the bad days I cry like a baby. Today is one of those bad days, it being Fathers Day. Yes I am very grateful to have Greg with me, I don't know how I would have done with out him. July 4th is the party four him, it is being held at my Mom's house. It should be a good one. Don't know who all is coming will find out when they arrive. I do really miss him.

Comment

This thread has bad news, I am sorry for your loss Mrs. Sooke.

No disrespect intended for bumping this thread, just another female checking in.

Comment

We pretty much stick by each other through the good news... And the bad....
          Thank you for checking in. I hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of the members do.
          And Yeah... AND WELCOME!!!!

Comment

IMG_2493[1].jpgHi all!!! The name's Laura. And this is my 1988 Suzuki GS450LJ Nice having so many female riders!!

Comment

Welcome Laura!
              I just checked out your thread... too cool. So glad you have come aboard!... Next month I'll have 50 years of street riding under my belt...
              Yes, the people here are amazing... Actually, we are a sort of family. I have seen many amazing things happen on this site.
              Welcome aboard. Fasten your seatbelt... We do have some waves.... And sometimes some inclimate weather........ Gramma

Comment

Originally posted by Smackintyre View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]41492[/ATTACH]Hi all!!! The name's Laura. And this is my 1988 Suzuki GS450LJ Nice having so many female riders!!
                Nice bike from a fellow 450L rider

Comment

Hmmmmm.... I Just noticed I was wearing my house shoes while sitting on the bike in the first pic! Not my usual riding attire!

Comment

Hey all,
                    I have just got my GS850. Loving it so far. Trying to learn how to get my hands dirty fixing it

Comment

Welcome Lyra, the 850 is a nice bike! Got a pic? You came to the right place to learn, the folks here are top shelf at making these bikes hum.
                      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Here is a photo
                        IMG_20160202_121105.jpg
                        I love it but there is much work to do on it! These forums have already been a great help.

Comment

Wow, beautiful bike! That seat looks like it even smells brand new. Do you know much about the bike's history?
                          "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Nice looking ride Lyra. Looks like the PO took good care of it. New gas shocks on the rear look nice and make for a comfortable ride. Enjoy!

Comment

It is a very comfortable ride. You are right, the seat is now along with new exhausts, shocks and brakes. Sadly one of the engine mounting bolts has sheared off, but everyone is helping me fit a new one. I have only been on this forum a few days and everyone is so kind!

Comment

I have some engine mounting bolts. When I was rebuilding my 850L I came across someone who had several boxes of parts. If you can't find one locally let me know the size - length, or which one, and I will send it to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X