Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LADIES !!! Please check in when you see this thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Patti you're making me blush! Thank you, it's good to be loved. I think you know we love you too!
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Thank you Allie - yes, I did misunderstand - I didn't know about this thread. Anyways, here are some more pictures I took during my visit:

Comment

and one more:

(oops let me edit the tag out)

Last edited by Guest; 04-22-2015, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Thank you Schweissy... Not many people will ever see those.....
          How is your wife, son and soon to be born son? Please send them my love and hugs.
          ...And thanks for the license plate edit...

Comment

Those photos are great!

Comment

Schweissy is a good photographer. Like I said... I may be a 'has been'... but, at least 'I was'...
              Man-oh-man I've had a GOOD life, in many, many ways. For all the bad I had... I've had just as much good; if not more... Many thanks to our Great Spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramma Peppermint View Post
                Schweissy is a good photographer. Like I said... I may be a 'has been'... but, at least 'I was'...
                Man-oh-man I've had a GOOD life, in many, many ways. For all the bad I had... I've had just as much good; if not more... Many thanks to our Great Spirit.
                'Has been'... what a bull$hit term. Nothing lasts forever, you enjoy what you have while you have it. You're still the same great person you've always been! I hate when people go around calling someone a has-been. Great pics too!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

So below, both pictures are of you, Gramma Pep?

Looking good. Please wear boots when riding.
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I do wear boots while riding, although they are hiking boots. Thanks. Yes, that is me in all the photos...

Comment

Me too with the boots!

Timberlands for formal, old ratty work boots for casual.

Once again, looking good.
                      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I like the Joplin-esque sunglasses.

Comment

Did they even HAVE sunglasses when Scott Joplin was around?

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Because I'm a geek.

Interesting!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

You are spot on there Allie. She is definitely not a "has been" There is lots of spunk in her yet. I just spent the day moving an old client into a seniors home as she is in deteriorating health and not able to stay at home without constant care as she has sudden dizzy spells and falls. (Age 91) Looking around the home there are definitely some "has been's" in there. But even my friend Marg is not one of them despite her age.

Comment

Originally posted by 78550GS View Post
                                I like the Joplin-esque sunglasses.
                                A Joplin song comes to mind, " Oh Lord won't you buy me a new Suzuki, all my friends ride Beemers and Harleys, I must make amends....LAMO
                                Last edited by mrbill5491; 04-23-2015, 05:15 PM.
                                sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                                1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X