eMachineShop: The Customizer's Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eMachineShop: The Customizer's Friend

eMachineShop is a user friendly way to design and get produced custom parts with them delivered straight to you door without ever having to do any running around. This is very capable package and will do most anything that you need for your motorcycle projects. I attached a couple of pictures down below, but there is also a gallery on the website with examples of costs. It is not dirt cheap, but considering the time and effort it is very attractive way to produce items in small quantities.

I have yet to actually order something, but have kicked the tires and have plans as I produce more products over the coming year.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

eMachineShop manufactures low-cost prototype and production runs of custom parts. Get a fast quote or design and order your parts with our free CAD software. We offer CNC Milling and Turning, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Injection Molding, and dozens of materials. Online Ordering. Free Shipping. Quality Guaranteed.

For anybody doing EFI, the CNCed fuel rail is a high tech way to go.

If you are doing a GSXR conversion, the bend parts shown are very similar to gauge mounts.

emachineshop_EXAMPLES.jpg

I look forward to hearing about your experience with this.
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Dam.... This is going to cost me money. Was thinking of an EFI conversion as my next project. I have a Haltech E6K ECU sitting around waiting for some use.

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
      1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
      1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Working...
      X