Problems at Katriders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems at Katriders?

I registered on Friday evening and I still haven't gotten my activation email.It seem they need a mod to "vet" your membership.I'm fine with that but it's getting a little long IMO.Even sent an email to the webmaster this morning but not a beepSeen a thread about them being hacked,could this be the problem?

Not sure, I'm on that site and I never have any issues, but I've been registered for years. Maybe somebody is out of town, I see "new members" posting from time to time.
    1978 GS1000E
    1980 GS1000S (Wes Cooley Replica)
    1981 GS1100E
    1982 GS1100E
    1982 GS1000SZ
    1983 GS1100ED
    1983 GS1100ESD
    1978 Honda CB750K
    1981 Honda CB900F

Comment

It's been a few years for me, but I think it did take a few days to get my activation email.
      However, in Important Announcements there is a HACK notice, read it.
      Bummer, I never wrote down my password
      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Personally I've found that site to be a waste of my time. Guess this one has maybe spoiled me a little?
        Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Guess this one has maybe spoiled me a little?
          I will second that emotion for most of the other sights I frequent. I have just joined on the CB 650 site as I'm working on the CB project bike this season. Good bunch of folks but only a few guys with any knowledge and a bunch of newbies that don't seem to want to listen. It seems very juvenile compared to these hallowed halls.

Comment

Huh... I just checked and it's not accepting my log in. That sucks because I wanted to get some info on replacing my alternator......
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Huh... I just checked and it's not accepting my log in. That sucks because I wanted to get some info on replacing my alternator......
              Just logged in with no issues. Interesting.
              1978 GS1000E
              1980 GS1000S (Wes Cooley Replica)
              1981 GS1100E
              1982 GS1100E
              1982 GS1000SZ
              1983 GS1100ED
              1983 GS1100ESD
              1978 Honda CB750K
              1981 Honda CB900F

Comment

Originally posted by suzuki_dog View Post
                Just logged in with no issues. Interesting.
                Yeah. I even tried to reset my password but couldn't remember which email of the three I have I'd used. Tried all three with no success........
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Well I'll be damned. Just tried again and I'm in. No idea why ?
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

“I will second that emotion for most of the other sights I frequent. I have just joined on the CB 650 site as I'm working on the CB project bike this season. Good bunch of folks but only a few guys with any knowledge and a bunch of newbies that don't seem to want to listen. It seems very juvenile compared to these hallowed halls.” Spyug.

Yeah, sport bike sites are for kids.
                    But I got a lot of valuable info and help from the few hard core guys at Katriders.
                    Like what years are interchangeable, so I found a wider rear wheel for my '90 750.
                    Cams and other parts, specs.
                    "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)

Comment

I'd like to get in to share the story of the mystery Katana I'm getting.For those that don't know a friend of my wife has a son who committed suicide.Left father with a Katana in pieces.All I know right now is it's a Katana,not the year or displacement. There's paperwork for it but the guy is abroad on family business so I can't even see that

Comment

It's been a week with nothing,oh well I thought it might be a neat place.Guess not

Comment

I suggest you start over, probably some dumb tech mistake you made.
                          Sorry, but we all make 'em you know.

Comment

No I can log in but I can't post because a mod hasn't approved me.Think I got lost somewhere on they're end.

Comment

Sent a email though the link on they're email and a message though the sites link.No answer soon then I give up.I just can't lurk

Comment

Working...
                              X