Gramma Peppermint's Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schweisshund View Post
    Gramma Peppermint asked me to post a picture I took of her sitting on her pink Suzuki, so here it is - enjoy!

Did the photobucket workaround

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Was looking thru old photo files I have and I found this.

Pic of Peppermint Patty from a few years ago, maybe as long ago as 2003 or 04.
      Not really sure why I had this. I think at one time I snagged a bunch of folks avatars as a means of trying to learn/remember peoples names, but I just now found this one.

Hum.... havent seen her post on here in quite a while.
      Anybody have any recent updates? Anybody in contact with her....?

Last edited by Redman; 03-11-2018, 09:37 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

What a Fantastic Lady!

I've read sparingly about P-Patty's medical history wise, with her certain ailments. She looks like a very happy, friendly girl you would want as a riding friend. Such a positive spirited person...I say that from personal experience here on the GSR.

Ed
        Last edited by GSXR7ED; 03-11-2018, 03:55 PM.
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

It's been way too long since we've heard from P'mint Patty. Does anyone know anything about her?
          Last edited by alke46; 10-25-2018, 06:06 AM.
          Larry

'79 GS 1000E
          '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
          '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
          '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
          '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

My last conversation with her was a few weeks ago, on 03 SEP.

She did not indicate that anything was other than "normal".

sigpic
            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
            Family Portrait
            Siblings and Spouses
            Mom's first ride
            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Thanks Steve.
              Larry

'79 GS 1000E
              '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
              '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
              '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
              '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

I am alive and well in AZ!!! I need a complete skeletal transplant (lol) but, otherwise, ok.
                I'm supposed to go in for foot surgery March 1st. Need to have all toes broken. Both feet, but; one at a time.
                They will be fixing bunions and hammertoes. Too many years of waitressing, I suppose.... That's if I don't chicken-out.

Comment

OMG!

GrammaP!

Wishing you well in whatever decision you make. Take care.

Ed
                  GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                  GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                  Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                  Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Patti! I've been awaiting you're New Years check in.
                    Nice to hear from you. Glad to hear you're hanging in....
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Gramma Pmint! Been missing you around here - no one to help me keep the men in line. I wish you all the best with your skeletal structure and hope any recoveries are quick. Glad to hear from you!
                      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Allie! ... You little muffin-cake! Care to share some of those guys names? I will withhold cookies and milk from them for 2 weeks! (So glad to be back... Sometimes I drift, but THIS, will always be home to me. I feel like I just got back from a long trip and I'm finally home...) I've got something for off-topic soon...

Comment

Happy to see you are back PP, and you too Allie. Have not been on as much lately as had some family illnesses that have been keeping me occupied.

Comment

Phred... Hope you can be strong through these trying times. Blessings sent!

Comment

I confess I'm not really keeping much of an eye on folks, they are running amok as I wander in and out every couple of weeks. Maybe sweets would calm everyone down. Hey Phred I hope things get better for your family soon.
                              "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                                I confess I'm not really keeping much of an eye on folks, they are running amok as I wander in and out every couple of weeks. Maybe sweets would calm everyone down. Hey Phred I hope things get better for your family soon.
                                You mean these guys haven't been supervised by females for a while? What's this world coming to?
                                I hope everything is OK, with you and yours!

Comment

Working...
                                X