PVC Pipe and it's many uses....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fork seal drift-
    sigpicSome of the totally committed probably should be.
    '58 + '63 Vespa 150's' (London, GB/RI, US)
    '67 X6 T20 ('67 Long Beach, Ca.- misty-eyed)
    '71 Kaw. A1-ugh ('71 SF, CA- worked @ Kaw dlr)
    '66 Yam. YL1('72 SF-commuter beater)
    '73 Kaw. S2A-2Xugh ('73 SF-still parts slave)
    '78 GS 750C ('77 SF-old faithful-killed by son)
    '81 KZ 750E ('81 SF-back to Kaw. dlr)
    '81 GS 650G ('08 back to NE&ME- (project)
    '82 GS '82 (2) GS650GZ, L, Middlebury, G current

Comment

Originally posted by Ric View Post
      When Dad was alive he always talked about making one to fling fish guts into the neighboring RV park that got built to ONE FOOT from his yard. Owner was a real turd, so every so often Dad would host a free "dyno night" at his metal shop.
      I would have enjoyed drinking a beer or two with your dad. Fish guts is a brilliant idea.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I like the egg trebuchet idea..... my uncle gave me a tater canon for xmas one year that used a lantern strike lighter for the ignitor. I could nearly clear my dad's front paddock and hit the road if i used the round end out and added a litte compression

Comment

Rifling it what I'd like to add... just for the science project aspect of it of course.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

As for the stand why not just use a cut to length log? My side stand is useless and center stand has the foot lever cut off ( I suspect from being wrecked) so I used a log, id use it temporarily never long term..
            Pvc, I made a pvc air powered water cannon as a science project in middle school back in 92, also a tool carrier for the xt350 I had a while back...

Comment

Iron pipe would be easy to build and a lot stronger. You'd want to drill and pin some of the joints to make sure they can't twist, of course.

Or, just go get a HF welder and gear along with some material and fab a proper one for about the cost of buying one, but with a nominally useful tool left over.
              Dogma
              --
              O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
              '80 GS850 GLT
              '80 GS1000 GT
              '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Working...
              X