Partsfish ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partsfish ?

Has anyone used these guys before ? I want to buy some fork seals for the GSX 1100F. Normally I would use Deland but there is a considerable difference in price. 128 bucks from Deland and 90 bucks from Partsfish. I just want to make sure they are a reliable outfit before I order. I'm also open to suggestions of suppliers........
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

I'm looking for good motorcycle parts prices too, similar to Rock Auto for cars.

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    Has anyone used these guys before ? I want to buy some fork seals for the GSX 1100F. Normally I would use Deland but there is a considerable difference in price. 128 bucks from Deland and 90 bucks from Partsfish. I just want to make sure they are a reliable outfit before I order. I'm also open to suggestions of suppliers........
    I'm looking for good motorcycle parts prices too. Similar to Rock Auto for cars. Is Partsfish the answer?

Comment

Is this the place in Omaha? If so, I have used them several times before. Just placed an order a few days ago. I've been using them for Honda parts.
      They haven't messed up any of my orders, shipping times are about average I guess, not a lot of communication but I'm fine with that. I had an issue and emailed them and they responded quickly (a part was missing that didn't show that it was back ordered).
      As long as there parts prices remains competitive and the half off shipping remains I will continue to use them.

Comment

Working...
      X