No announcement yet.

GS550E Project "Kafebiku"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY cool. Some good skill being used on this bike.
    1979 GS1000S,

1982 Honda CX500 Turbo, 1982 Honda MB5 w/CR80 motor, 1977 Honda "nekid" Goldwing, 1976 Honda CB550F cafe', 1972 Honda XL250 cafe'

Comment

Very nice. The 550 is a great bike to begin with. Great to see such a nice project using one.

Comment

Good skills indeed. Keep up the good work.
        Larry

'79 GS 1000E
        '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
        '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
        '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
        '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Skills!

Comment

Got lots more updates coming. Just need to find another free imago hosting as photobucket wants to charge me money now. Should have it sorted by the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo-Jet View Post
              Got lots more updates coming. Just need to find another free imago hosting as photobucket wants to charge me money now. Should have it sorted by the weekend.
              Oy, holy thread resurrection, batman.

I'd recommend imgur or flickr.
              #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
              #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
              #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
              #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

Originally posted by Evo-Jet View Post
                I hear ya. I tried to log on yesterday to post a pic and they wouldn't allow me to access unless I pay. There has to be some kind of law regarding that. They offer a free service then change it up and hold your pics for ransom? That's got to be criminal, I hope they go out of business.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I still stop by my (now unused) PB account on occasion. I get hit with the pay walls also, but can still get to my pics eventually. I think if you click library or something of that nature you can still get there.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Let’s try this new hosting service.

Designed this clip-in bushing to hold the motogadget m-lock. Still not sure if I want to keep here but it came out pretty cool. I used a CF filament for this one but it proved to be a bit too brittle. I’ll try another filament next so it can be a bit more flexible without falling apart.

Last edited by Evo-Jet; 07-11-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X