Robinsons Foundry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robinsons Foundry

Just been listing and ordering parts for my newly acquired GS1000G. I've found Robinsons to be very helpful and useful, with most of the parts in stock, very quick ordering for parts not in stock, fair prices and free postage if spending over £50. Very quick postage too.

So, just thought I'd give them some credit. Being a total newbie to Suzukis I'm kind of feeling my way along, and its good when people on the other end of the phone don't mind helping out.

[/URL]

And they have great key fobs!
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Robinsons are spot on !.. Very good service
      My bikes 79 GS1000 1085 checked and approved by stator the GSR mascot and 77 GS750 with 850 top end, GS850g, and my eldest sons 78 GS550, youngest sons GS125. Project bike 79 GS1000N

Comment

I bought a brand new 750 frame from them back in the 90's. Gave it me at a knocked down price as it was taking up space.

Comment

Well it's good to see a photo of the actual shop after spending a small fortune on their online store over the last year.

After trying Robinson's and three or so online stores in the U.S I can say that Robinson's prices are higher than those in the U.S, but the shipping costs to the other side of the planet (Australia) are much cheaper.

They're very organised, and everything arrives in well labelled bags. They also respond quickly to technical queries, such as compatibility or availability issues.
          Highly recommended.
          2016 BMW F700GS - everyday ride
          1979 GS1000SN - resto project, recently gone
          1987 Honda GB400TT - latest resto project

Comment

Working...
          X