Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good JIS drivers from GoFast

I'm pleased with these: http://www.gofastinnovations.com/index.html

I've yet to task them and have them fail. Easy to grip and use and and the three sizes are just right.

Thanks!

I will 2nd that nomination! great product at a great price. And finally for once, a great product was sold at a great price IN CANADIAN FUNDS.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I'll third it,really nice drivers.Liked doing it in CAD to

Comment

We recently started carrying these. They are good. We'd researched JIS screwdrivers a few times previously - and were glad when these came on the market.

Comment

I've been looking for a set of extra long ones of these, I would even settle for just the number 3, i just can't find them. I'm still using my old ones from years back.
          sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by tatu View Post
            I've been looking for a set of extra long ones of these, I would even settle for just the number 3, i just can't find them. I'm still using my old ones from years back.
            Long JIS? Certainly, Sir...

400mm do you?

http://revlimiter.net/blog/2014/09/the-japanese-phillips-jis-screwdrivers/

Or... Direct from Japan, via Amazon UK
            300mm Hozan JIS

Or, from the US (but not sure how much for across-the-pond shipping)

Hozan from ebay US isn't expensive and reasonably cheap to send...
            www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311263643964 for the basic set.
            Last edited by Grimly; 11-14-2015, 10:22 PM.
            ---- Dave
            79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
            80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
            79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
            92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Thanks, yes 400mm nice, get plenty of torque behind that, I will chase one up when I get back to UK, thanks for the links, I had seen some of them. I'm a bit old school with my screwdrivers, I like the old fashioned plastic handles that wipe clean of oil and are ready, not these soft extra grip stuff that takes a lot of wiping to get oil off before you can grip them.
              sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Working...
              X