Another SVSooke what to paint my 750 poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another SVSooke what to paint my 750 poll

The first repaint I did this scheme I called Old Yeller.Well I messed that up by not reading the instructions,put nowhere near enough hardener in the clear

So off came the yellow

And on went the red/black scheme.If you look in my sig link thread to post 214 you can see why I need to redo
    Go back to the yellow
    20.00%
    Stick with the red and black
    15.00%
    Light silver and dark blue
    25.00%
    Dark blue with mid blue
    10.00%
    Orange because my wife HATES orange
    15.00%
    Others suggestions,please post
    15.00%

The poll is expired.

This thread is worthless without pictures(of all options)

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
      This thread is worthless without pictures(of all options)
      That I have no real clue how to do.I was thinking of sticking with the black and red separations as they seem better suited to the bodywork than what the factory did.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
        That I have no real clue how to do.I was thinking of sticking with the black and red separations as they seem better suited to the bodywork than what the factory did.
        Greg just do it in stock colours and be done with it!
        No signature

Comment

I'd either back to the yellow, but ad some red pearl in the clear or black cherry and black.

GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            Greg just do it in stock colours and be done with it!
            Trevor the red and black are stock colours for an 85 750EF,IMHO Suzuki did a horrible with them though.All the division lines where straight and nothing went with the curves in the bodywork.Think I did a much better job that way,to bad my novice painting skills let it down

And this isn't anything I'd do either,the red and black have the same division lines

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
            I'd either back to the yellow, but ad some red pearl in the clear or black cherry and black.

Nice candy job on that truck!Candy is not something I'd feel confident doing with my limited skills.Yes I should have said if I went back to yellow it wouldn't be that plain yellow but a metallic yellow.Seen it on a Miata IIRC.Hmmmmm......red with a really dark(almost black)red,that could be
            Last edited by Guest; 11-22-2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Thinking I might change up the wheels to,I smell another poll comingBTW I use these to sharpen up what I actually want to do and get new idea's I didn't think of.

Comment

Comment

No votes for yellow?I kinda miss using the Old Yeller nicknameMy wife and I liked the visibility it has to.I get it isn't really a period colour.

Comment

Not now................
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Kawi green.
                      De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by rustybronco View Post
                        Kawi green.
                        I ain't painting my Kawi Kawi green,sure as heck ain't doing my Suzi that colour

Comment

I have voted for yellow for my husband's Bike. How ever I still and will always believe purple would be better. But its not my bike and i will support what ever color he decides to paint it.

Comment

The yellow looks great! Do go back to it! The other scheme was too dark for such a fun bike!

Comment

Originally posted by kaufen View Post
                              Yes that ! Remember the Joe Nardy 1100ED in blue and silver ?

GS_Sale_Silver_032214_1-XL.jpg

But to confuse the issue further I would like to see the blue and silver switched around.......
                              Last edited by bonanzadave; 12-28-2015, 10:40 AM.
                              82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Working...
                              X