Who is still here, in 2016 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is still here, in 2016 ???

Just checking in and wondering if there are any ladies still left on this site... Sorry, but I've been away from the page for a while...

Gramma

No one here but us chickens! How ya been?
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Happy to see you are still around Gramma! Hope you are feeling better and all the best for 2016

Comment

Gramma, I was thinking about you during the holidays. Its good to hear from you. Hope all is well.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Pmint, You see this? (not related to your question)

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I've been OK... Thank you all so much for caring...
            I'm walking a lot better these days... I still need a car, as the 'ol El Camino is really SO old, (1975).The bike is covered in the carport & the battery tender is hooked up. I will reinsure it in a couple of months and will ride again!!
            I haven't been going anywhere, but, tenatively have scheduled a trip to Tuscon at the end of the month, to meet my sister and go to the Gem and Mineral Show... However, my very good friend went in the hospital and is going to need a caretaker when she gets out of rehab. If the dates coinside I will have to cancel my trip. Another friend agreed to drive me down there. (I am so blessed.)
            I've been driving to Prescott (in her car) to bring her things. I've been writing all her checks out for home and a large business that she needs to pay.
            I also take an 87 yr old Vet to coffee every morning at the local "Grille"... Another friend picks me and the Vet up every morning at 6:50am, to get there by 7am... This man's health is fading and the only thing he wants is to go and get his coffee and his egg in the morning. He's been doing it for the last 30 yrs. and doesn't want to stop... Did I mention he does not drive anymore. I give him a back rub every morning at the counter... We have to hold his hand whenever he get out of (or into) the car. We just love him. His mind and witt are sharp, but, his body is failing him... He mined semi-precious stones all of his life...

Have I missed any good stuff lately? Is that girl/boy still on our site? ...And... ........PLEASE: Know that I love all of you... !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've been OK... Thank you all so much for caring...
              I'm walking a lot better these days... I still need a car, as the 'ol El Camino is really SO old 1975). The bike is covered in the carport & the battery tender is hooked up. I will reinsure it in a couple of months and will ride again!!
              I haven't been going anywhere, but, tenatively have scheduled a trip to Tuscon at the end of the month, to meet my sister and go to the Gem and Mineral Show... However, my very good friend went in the hospital and is going to need a caretaker when she gets out of rehab. If the dates coinside I will have to cancel my trip. Another friend agreed to drive me down there. (I am so blessed.)
              I've been driving to Prescott (in her car) to bring her things. I've been writing all her checks out for home and a large business that she needs to pay.
              I also take an 87 yr old Vet to coffee every morning at the local "Grille"... Another friend picks me and the Vet up every morning at 6:50am, to get there by 7am... This man's health is fading and the only thing he wants is to go and get his coffee and his egg in the morning. He's been doing it for the last 30 yrs. and doesn't want to stop... Did I mention he does not drive anymore. I give him a back rub every morning at the counter... We have to hold his hand whenever he get out of (or into) the car. We just love him. His mind and witt are sharp, but, his body is failing him... He mined semi-precious stones all of his life...

Have I missed any good stuff lately? Is that girl/boy still on our site? ...And... ........PLEASE: Know that I love all of you... !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I tried to delete one of the above posts... but, it's not working on my end... So sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by Gramma Peppermint View Post
                  Is that girl/boy still on our site?
                  I have not noticed JAG here in almost a year. But then I don't visit the "Vortex", that part of the site where folks go to rant about religion and politics. I also recall a guy who said he had invented a time machine and faster-than-light travel. I don't miss either one.

Glad to hear you'll be riding again soon.
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramma Peppermint View Post
                    We just love him. His mind and witt are sharp, but, his body is failing him... He mined semi-precious stones all of his life...
                    I'm taking this as a metaphor for making friends. Seems like he's mined himself a precious one.
                    97 R1100R
                    Previous
                    80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Thank you Rob and Brendan!!!

Comment

Present...

Comment

Yes I am here. However I must admit that i have been on very much lately. Hope to be on more.

Comment

Working...
                          X