February BOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February BOTM

Congratulations Rob on getting your motorcycle on the cover of the GS Resource website. The honor couldn't have been given to a nicer guy or motorcycle. Way to go Rob! ��
    Last edited by storm 64; 02-01-2016, 07:05 AM.
    My Motorcycles:
    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

When I clicked up GSR the whole BOTM wasn't visible. Even like that I thought "Hey ain't that Rob's bike".Congratulations on getting a BOTM

Comment

Looking good Rob! "A gentleman on a gentleman's motorcycle"
      IBA# 12860
      Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
      1984 KZ1100R
      2008 Kawasaki KLR650
      2011 Concours 1400

Comment

I can not honestly think of a more deserving guy to have BOTM than my good friend Rob!
        The "Gentleman Tourister" is an awesome bike!
        Congrats buddy!!
        No signature

Comment

I just flipped my BC Classic Motorcycle Club calendar to February just now, lo and behold - there is Rob's G staring at me! Double whammy this month Rob, and you even get an extra February day to enjoy it because it's a leap year!
          IBA# 12860
          1984 KZ1100R
          2008 Kawasaki KLR650
          2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Congrats on BOTM Rob!
            Looking forward to seeing it in person this spring.
            Fred

Comment

Great Rob. Well deserved. It would be cool if someone would scan and post the calendar pic mentioned.
              '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

I do the usual routine this morning and there in Rob bike on a UK forum. I check GSR and there it is again as BOTM. Now I find there is a calendar? Well deserved recognition for all that work to get that bike looking the way it is today! It really needs a radio ......a trailer.......and a hot tub though Congrats!!
                sigpic
                83 GS1100g
                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Hey thanks everyone, I'm pretty proud of the old G, she does her job well. I'm curious what UK website you were on Charlie that you saw my bike. I'm trying to post some calendar pictures but there's either something wrong with GSR or with Photobucket.
                  Rob
                  1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                  Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Yeah. Something is up. Glen posted a PB of the calendar in a post just after mine and before Charlie's but it doesn't seem to be there, or is it just my computer?
                    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Congrats Rob. Very cool indeed.
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                        Yeah. Something is up. Glen posted a PB of the calendar in a post just after mine and before Charlie's but it doesn't seem to be there, or is it just my computer?
                        Duh!!! I just remembered that extra photos aren't allowed in the photo of the month thread anymore. I tried posting some in my photo of the month thread and it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                          Duh!!! I just remembered that extra photos aren't allowed in the photo of the month thread anymore. I tried posting some in my photo of the month thread and it didn't work.

No wonder I couldn't post another picture! I posted the photo in another thread on the discussion page.
                          IBA# 12860
                          1984 KZ1100R
                          2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                          2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Cracking looking machine Rob, well done!
                            It's smoke that make electronic components work.
                            Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
                            '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
                            '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
                            '82 GS1000SZ
                            '82 GS1100GL
                            '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

Is that a Gold Wing? (I keeeed, I keeeed )
                              1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Comment

Working...
                              X