No announcement yet.

February BOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bike...same as mine but touring items and a bigger motor.

Comment

Thanks again for the compliments guys, and the cracks ya with that Vetter on there it's like pushing a piece of plywood down the highway. It's amazing the difference when I swap it out for the Shoei FM2 in the spring but nothings better in this wet and cold climate all winter long. The only thing I've got left to do really is have some new water proof covers made for the bags, a local boat shop will do it easily enough.
      Rob
      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

The BoM big liter Suzy is the height of development for the classic UJM inline four. She's a fine example. To my old eyes this is a motorcycle of proper proportions.

Comment

Great looking bike! Thanks for sharing.
          And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
          Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Way to go Rob! Great to see a Victoria bike as a BOTM.
            Kevin
            E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
            "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
            Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

Working...
            X