Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zagg View Post
    That bike is MEAN lookin'! Wow.

We have three at work, come and buy them. One of them is red just like that.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I would love to see more views of that fairing.

My opinion is that I wish the bike was still that way, but it is your bike. Don't take all the negative opinion to heart. Opinions are like azzholes, we all have them. I do agree that I wish is was a different model like an L that you were making look like and L. At least you have a fender to stop the rubbibg of the nads in case of slippage.

As mentioned already that will be a problem getting to run if you don't rejet the carbs and you may try a tip I got from an instructor at MMI to make some back pressure in open pipes, though that is a lot more open than what we were discussing. Take a big washer about half the diameter of the pipe and weld some all thread rod to it and a nut. Drill a hole inward of the end of the pipe and fit the piece through it and ad another nut to hold it into place, If you cut a slot in the end of the rod you can use a flat head screwdriver to turn the rod to change how much back pressure is created, then lock down the nut.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Working...
      X