Rice Paddy Motor Cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rice Paddy Motor Cycles

I thought I'd take a moment to plug Rice Paddy Motor Cycles in Columbus, OH. They are a used parts / salvage yard store.
    I stumbled across them on the internet and they had a tank listed as a "78-79 GS1000E tank" that looked to be in very good condition. Price was $325 USD.
    I called to see what my shipping options would be.

Grant, was discussing it with me, & as he was handling the tank (weighing it I imagine), he discovered numerous pin holes. He said he would drop the price after seeing the holes.

Long story short, he put a very reasonable price on it that included shipping!
    I also bought a steel front fender.

Also, I have a good friend, from when I was stationed in Germany, that lives in Columbus... He also vouched for Rice Paddy.

I hope you guys have as much luck with Rice Paddy as I did!

(Yes I know it's probably a 1980 tank)

Thanks Grant!!!!

I'm pretty sure Chuck78 is on a first and last name basis with them. I personally have never dealt with them, but he speaks VERY highly of them.

Comment

Yeah, Grant mentioned a guy that frequented this site when I told him I'd mention our transaction on this site.
      So thats 3 people that I know of...

I searched this board for Rice and there wasn't much that came back.
      So I thought I'd start a thread with their name in the title.

I will add some pics here when I get a chance.

I think I'll be taking the tank to the powder coater's (along with a bunch of other stuff) and I'll have him blast it first thing.

Comment

I should add that Grant from Rice Paddy said that the items on their website are only about 60% of their total inventory. So if you need something, and it isn't on the site, contact them & they may have it.

Comment

Working...
        X