JIS screwdrivers for your Japanese bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JIS screwdrivers for your Japanese bike

I've been riding and wrenching on my own bikes for 40+ years. My current ride is a 1980 GS1100 with Bandit/GSXR mods and some engine work.
    My company is called Gofast Innovations and is located in London, Ontario Canada.
    Many of you may not realize the screws on your Japanese bike are not Phillips. They’re JIS screws. It’s been that way from the 50’s right up to the newest bikes on the showroom floor today. JIS stands for Japanese Industrial Standard.
    Yet many people still use a Phillips screwdriver to tighten/remove those screws and wonder why they have mangled the head. You need a JIS screwdriver.

My Gofast Innovations JIS screwdrivers sit deep in the head of the screw because they were designed just for that style screw with none of the “slop” that a Phillips would have. Because it fits so tightly, there is less chance of “cam-out” and ruining the screw. I might add, my JIS screwdrivers fit Phillips screws perfectly too. I patterned my drivers after the popular Vessel line. Same quality materials, chrome vanadium shaft, heat hardened magnetic tip, etc but with one big difference. Customers prefer my handle design. My ergonomic handles are molded from a strong thermoplastic resin core fused with bands of a high-friction material to resist slippage in the hand and provide more torque to the screw.
    I have a website that explains everything in more detail and you can purchase a set there too. This is a premium screwdriver set at a reasonable price, free shipping in North America and lifetime guaranteed. I can ship worldwide for a small additional fee depending on where you are located.
    If you own a business that would like to carry my line of Gofast Innovations premium screwdriver sets contact me for volume pricing. Likewise, if you belong to a forum or facebook page, you can inquire about a group buy.

2015-07-24 14.22.06.jpg
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

I have a set of these and I couldn't be happier. I don't think I've had a single warped screw since using them. I wish I had known about these drivers years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by nastyjones View Post
      I've been riding and wrenching on my own bikes for 40+ years. My current ride is a 1980 GS1100 with Bandit/GSXR mods and some engine work.
      My company is called Gofast Innovations and is located in London, Ontario Canada.
      Many of you may not realize the screws on your Japanese bike are not Phillips. They’re JIS screws. It’s been that way from the 50’s right up to the newest bikes on the showroom floor today. JIS stands for Japanese Industrial Standard.
      Yet many people still use a Phillips screwdriver to tighten/remove those screws and wonder why they have mangled the head. You need a JIS screwdriver.

My Gofast Innovations JIS screwdrivers sit deep in the head of the screw because they were designed just for that style screw with none of the “slop” that a Phillips would have. Because it fits so tightly, there is less chance of “cam-out” and ruining the screw. I might add, my JIS screwdrivers fit Phillips screws perfectly too. I patterned my drivers after the popular Vessel line. Same quality materials, chrome vanadium shaft, heat hardened magnetic tip, etc but with one big difference. Customers prefer my handle design. My ergonomic handles are molded from a strong thermoplastic resin core fused with bands of a high-friction material to resist slippage in the hand and provide more torque to the screw.
      I have a website that explains everything in more detail and you can purchase a set there too. This is a premium screwdriver set at a reasonable price, free shipping in North America and lifetime guaranteed. I can ship worldwide for a small additional fee depending on where you are located.
      If you own a business that would like to carry my line of Gofast Innovations premium screwdriver sets contact me for volume pricing. Likewise, if you belong to a forum or facebook page, you can inquire about a group buy.
      www.gofastinnovations.com

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44147[/ATTACH]
      Messaging you

Comment

Working...
      X