Kudos to Motorcycle-Superstore.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to Motorcycle-Superstore.com

I ordered some parts last night and decided I didn't want one of them. I called the customer service number today to delete one item from my order. The girl I talked to seemed to really go out of her way to get this taken care of. She said since it was in "processing" status, it might not go through. However, she would keep an eye on it and told me the options if indeed it would ship regarding getting it back to them. Anyway, my wife and I went out for a few hours, and when we got home, the same CS rep called and told me the order had been revised and I had been credited back my money. Since she was going to be out a few days, she wanted to get it taken care of.

I thought that was pretty cool!

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
    Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

You're lucky. They sent me the wrong part and I've had a devil of a time contacting customer lack of service.

Comment

Working...
    X