78 GS1000 left for dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
    The group I ride with, are mostly from the Mishawaka area, with a few from Elkhart and Southbend. We venture into Elkhart now and then. Maybe we can get a ride dialed in over the summer.
    I head into Mishawaka just about every week for one thing or another.....more options for food.
    Next time you think you might head into Elkhart, try to let me know ahead of time and I can give your group a peak in the shed with all my projects.

Originally posted by alke46 View Post
    Sounds like you just described my location except for the fact that I have to go about six hours to get to the good stuff. Must be why I trailer everywhere now.
    Definitely nothing very good in my area for entertaining riding....I have one road that I ride that goes north along a river for about a 30 mile stretch that I enjoy....thats about it though.
    Not sure where I would trailer to......actually use my van as its easier than a trailer.

Comment

Trailer down to Brown County. Lot of good twisty roads down there. There is a rally down there every year in June. You should consider coming. No GS required, lol.
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
      X