anyone seen or heard from pousseux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone seen or heard from pousseux?

pushed the" buy it now" on some brackets at e-bay on 5-2,i then contacted him thru his e-mail for the total with shipping to me ,he said he would be gone for a week, on 5-9 he sent me the total and I agreed and he said he would send me the paypal request for the total but I have not received it yet... since the 9th I have sent him 3 more personal e-mails as well as 2 thru e-bay with no reply at all. does anyone know him and can check on him?i see he has not been on here since the 9th... sure hope he is ok!!!

It's unusual that he hasn't responded to you, very unlike him. He's been a top notch seller on here for years. I'm hoping he's had an extended holiday.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Pretty sure he is a long distance truck driver.
      I have dealt with him a couple times and would do so again.
      Saying that...communication is not his strong suit.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
        Pretty sure he is a long distance truck driver.
        I have dealt with him a couple times and would do so again.
        Saying that...communication is not his strong suit.
        I too drive tractor trailer so that makes some sense to me steve and I hope and pray that is all it is. am just a little concerned about him,already knowing he has a good rep here.. that is why I chose to purchase from him on e-bay. appreciate all the replies men!

Comment

Yes work takes him away, sometimes for a week or two. Great seller, hold on he will be along!
          1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head
          1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by Fjbj40 View Post
            Yes work takes him away, sometimes for a week or two. Great seller, hold on he will be along!
            yes, he sent me the final cost with shipping the other day.. all paid up now just waiting on it in the mail...thanks for chiming in !

Comment

Working...
            X