Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone emptyin' the donation basket?

Kinda wondering.

I chipped in the usual $26.10 back on June 9, almost a month ago, and its status is still sitting at "fjperreault@yahoo.com hasn't accepted yet".

Maybe time for a little maintenance? Or did I get the wrong email address?
    and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Yeah, me too, more than a month ago. It takes time.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

+1. I PM'd Frank and no reply. No biggie but hope he's OK.
      sigpic
      09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
      1983 GS1100e
      82\83 1100e Frankenbike
      1980 GS1260
      Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

I don't give any more. It's not set up in a user friendly manner and I did not like how they use to publish the givers full name. Also if he is not asking maybe he does not seem to need it.

Comment

And just like that, it's fixed! Thanks Frank....
          sigpic
          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
          1983 GS1100e
          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
          1980 GS1260
          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by nejeff View Post
            I don't give any more. It's not set up in a user friendly manner and I did not like how they use to publish the givers full name. Also if he is not asking maybe he does not seem to need it.
            If you dislike it so much, why do you keep coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by JJ View Post
              If you dislike it so much, why do you keep coming back?
              Dislike what??? The "it is not set up in a user friendly manner" is the donating process, not the GSR site.

Other sites make it much easier to give, I rarely go to the main page of this website, like never. I know there is a donate button somewhere there but I never have an occasion to hang out on the main page.

Comment

Originally posted by nejeff View Post
                Dislike what??? The "it is not set up in a user friendly manner" is the donating process, not the GSR site.

Other sites make it much easier to give, I rarely go to the main page of this website, like never. I know there is a donate button somewhere there but I never have an occasion to hang out on the main page.
                I think JJ is being a little hard on you. Maybe it isn't perfect, but if you stay in contact with Frank, it seems to turn out okay. Other websites may be slicker. This is my GS home for now. I hope you do stick around and support.

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                  What about me, Frank? (Did my check bounce? )
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X