Z1 Enterprises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z1 Enterprises

Has anyone here heard anything about Z1 shutting down?

They are not shutting down; however, I understand they may be combining with MikesXS so that they can increase their capabilities. They'll keep their store and service from what Jeff told me a couple of months ago.
    sigpic
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
      They are not shutting down; however, I understand they may be combining with MikesXS so that they can increase their capabilities. They'll keep their store and service from what Jeff told me a couple of months ago.
      Why did they go through 2 months of downtime redoing their website and warehouse only to combine with Mikes which is not even close to being in the same location? What is being "combined"? A few guys have mentioned recently in a KZ group some shoddy service. I haven't needed to order anything from them lately.

Comment

From my understanding they share the same facilities.

To be honest, I have ordered a couple of times from them in the last few weeks and even had to return a part due to my own mistake - all transactions continued their fantastic and top-notch service that I have received since I bought the bike 6 years ago.
        sigpic
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
          From my understanding they share the same facilities.

To be honest, I have ordered a couple of times from them in the last few weeks and even had to return a part due to my own mistake - all transactions continued their fantastic and top-notch service that I have received since I bought the bike 6 years ago.
          Maybe that is what all the hub bub a couple of months ago was about. Z1 is in Marion New York and Mikes XS is or was in Florida. Maybe Mikes moved north? I spoke with Jeff a couple of times close to when they were rebooting (reopening) earlier this year, didn't say anything about Mikes but I didn't ask.

Comment

MikesXS and Z1 Enterprises are combining operations. Over the next couple of months the Z1 warehouse is going to move and get combined with MikesXS in a very nice facility we'll be sharing. One of the major advantages of the move is our ability to source parts from many more sources in the future - so stay tuned for announcements once the dust has settled from the move.

Comment

Two great resources, nothing bad can come of this. Thanks for the update Jeff
              Rob
              1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
              Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Does this mean that Z1 stuff will be available at the Canadian MikesXS, XS650direct?
                1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head
                1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by Fjbj40 View Post
                  Does this mean that Z1 stuff will be available at the Canadian MikesXS, XS650direct?
                  XS650Direct is not part of MikesXS - they just sell Mikes XS products. They are a separate organization in Canada that worked out an exclusive resale agreement of Mike's XS products inside Canada.

Comment

I'm trying to reset my password...hopefully, the server sends my new password soon.

Ed
                    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

All I know is the little electrical hoodjies I ordered from Z1 recently arrived on schedule.
                      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

How much were the hoodjies?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

A buck two eighty.
                          "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Working...
                          X