Gsx250 ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gsx250 ex

I've got this bike, which I believe to be an '81 GSX250 EX, although I am not completely sure. In my possession for about three years now. I've changed/fixed the mirrors, levers and turning lights, plus the stator, regulator, coils etc. (thanks to my cousin for helping me with electrics!). The funky paintjob (the other side is purple!) was done by one of the previous owners. The bike has a bit over 64 000 kilometers (close to 40 000 miles) on the clock and probably has been through a lot (I know that it was used as a learning bike in a driving school for a while...).

IMG_0063.jpg

Welcome to the site! I would venture to guess that your one of the few from Estonia, if not the only one to post on GSR.

It looks fine to me. I like this model. Cheers!

cg
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
      I would venture to guess that your one of the few from Estonia, if not the only one to post on GSR.
      Very well could be so! But here are certainly some other older GS-s riding around too, although I am not aware of any other like mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
        Welcome to the site! I would venture to guess that your one of the few from Estonia, if not the only one to post on GSR.
        cg
        trivial pursuit factoid: currently Estonia has the best broadband offered on planet earth, with the most 'connected' population.

cool lil' bike!
        1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Comment

Recorded the engine, (if you can hear there something suspicious, let me know):

Comment

Sounds ok to me! ...Smartphone mics do accent the higher frequencies with their very small diameter (tippytap-tippytap!)
            yes, Cool bike ..and Cool colours! I think that's (another) "First" with different colours on each side

Comment

New photo. From the purple side.
              IMGP0100(2).jpg

Comment

Working...
              X