Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
    ][/URL]

There is a beauty here. West coasters would think "Rainforest".

][/URL]
    Charlie, wanna explain what these photos are of? Kind of mystery without a story.
    "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
    1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
    1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
    1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Carter brought up the rusty "Salt Flat" bike being from Bellingham, WA and I referenced it to my 750 I picked last fall.

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
      I like the rusted finish on every thing.If I get my 750ed up and going I'm going to leave all the rust, moss and lichen in place. "Survivor Patina" Thanks for the comment...
      Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
      When you first got it, I was thinking how cool it would be if you kept the 750s look as found. In my mind its already called the swamp thing.....

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
      Charlie, wanna explain what these photos are of? Kind of mystery without a story.
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Great Story. Great Adventure. Great Pictures.
        More ! More !

Comment

Originally posted by kaufen View Post
          Great Story. Great Adventure. Great Pictures.
          More ! More !
          Thank you for the kind words. I should write another page or so to end the adventure. I've been pretty busy around the area I live in, getting ready for winter. A friend of mine asked me while I was at the end of the trip,"What did you learn from your trip?" I told him I wanted to answer but should reflect on the question for a while. I've been mulling it over since he asked and I don't have a complete answer for myself yet but when I do, I'll share it....
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Working...
          X