USA Map on member's posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA Map on member's posts

I'm curious about the USA maps I see on various posts with States colored in.

Is that something I might add to my posts? Does it require a higher membership level? Is it supposed to represent all the States a member has visited? Does it come blank or is the members home State already indicated? Does the Earth weigh more or less then 500 years ago? Do I ask a lot of silly questions?

Thanks,

Doug
    Last edited by Guest; 08-16-2016, 06:35 PM.

I weighed the earth 500 years ago, and it's the same, give or take a pound or two.

Do a search on the internet for "visited states map" and see what pops up. I think some of those that have them use a jpg or pdf file in their signature. Here, I found one for you. Oh, and put your bike in your sig somewhere so if you ask a question pertaining to it, the person answering will know what you have. Picture would be nice, too.

http://www.visitedstatesmap.com/

Last edited by Deuce; 08-16-2016, 06:57 PM.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
    Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

I've been curious about those as well!

Comment

Thanks Deuce,

In my Shop
        '83 GS1100e not running
        '27ish Ford Street rod - not complete

Comment

Doug,

It is not something the forum adds,
          it is something that the forum member has themselves added to their own signature line.

Did you find out how much the world weights..?
          Do you know why the sky is blue? That subject we did fully explore in the Sunset/Sunrize thread. (Answer: Because the sunset is orange.)

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
          X